So here it is :o

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
- Revamping UI, No Lag Casting due to chat window, new features, new buttons
- New Revamped keeps and bridges
- No more ladders, all ramps
- Incoming Gender Respecs and starting point respecs (no race changing)
- Making MLs even easier so that you could most likely do them in groups
- More Campaigns
- Some more titles
- Account Splitting
- Character Server Transfers (Don't know if you can do normal to pvp)
- Still incoming class changes (like archers and minstrels)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Looking very good. Glad I decided to reinstall and renew my accounts today. Gonna be fun to check out the action.

Bunn

Banned
sounds good but i agree where is this info from :p

If its from GOA i wouldn't belive it anyway :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Link or its lies :p

From the "Round Table meeting" some guy went to.

Revamping the UI, means building a new UI from scratch. It is still using XML, so you can customize it yourself. DJ did say they used many different popular custom UI's and tried to put some of that stuff in there. They aren't trying to force the players in using it, because you can still use whatever you want. I really think this is just to stop window dragging. Also new button art. Ithey are also working on fixing the grayed out buttons, and when you zone, they become not grayed out anymore.

-The bridges and keeps are getting a nice facelift. They are totally removing ladders. All ramps baby! (Sure you heard about that already) That way when you go up in a bridge tower, you don't pop your head in a patch of shrooms.

-That's right, gender respecs. Just no race respecs because there is too much code involved. You have your resists and everything to your race, it would just be a mess.

-Since you can purchase ML's and Artifacts via BP merchants, they are working on lowering the difficulty of the actual MasterLevels and artifacts so they are do-able in groups.

-Yes, more campaigns with all this dragon crap. I've yet to see any of it, but some of the towns been iced over, burnt or whatever.

-Redoing the models of all the dragon areas in 3 realms. The models look very nice, and quite pimp happy That includes a new Dragon Model, which Criz and I were able to see.

-I don't remember getting more titles, but I do forget things easy.

-Yes there is account splitting already, however we are talking about TRANSFERING SERVERS or CLUSTERS. I forgot to ask about transfering to Mordred sad

-Incoming class changes like Criz said.

Gamah

Banned
It will be interesting to see if GOA enable char transfer...it would be the death of the English cluster but GOA will probably make some bullshit like not being able to transfer and English char to a non English server ^^

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
my guesses are that if goa deos character transfer...

more then 1000 people will re-open their accounts.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
From the "Round Table meeting" some guy went to.

Revamping the UI, means building a new UI from scratch. It is still using XML, so you can customize it yourself. DJ did say they used many different popular custom UI's and tried to put some of that stuff in there. They aren't trying to force the players in using it, because you can still use whatever you want. I really think this is just to stop window dragging. Also new button art. Ithey are also working on fixing the grayed out buttons, and when you zone, they become not grayed out anymore.

They have allready started no? check mxn's thread ;>
-The bridges and keeps are getting a nice facelift. They are totally removing ladders. All ramps baby! (Sure you heard about that already) That way when you go up in a bridge tower, you don't pop your head in a patch of shrooms.

Jepp, heard that a while ago, cant wait =D

-That's right, gender respecs. Just no race respecs because there is too much code involved. You have your resists and everything to your race, it would just be a mess.

Freaky.....but interessting none the less

-Since you can purchase ML's and Artifacts via BP merchants, they are working on lowering the difficulty of the actual MasterLevels and artifacts so they are do-able in groups.

Finaly!

-Yes, more campaigns with all this dragon crap. I've yet to see any of it, but some of the towns been iced over, burnt or whatever.

ive barely started the dragonquests, but i realy hope its worth it ^^

-Redoing the models of all the dragon areas in 3 realms. The models look very nice, and quite pimp happy That includes a new Dragon Model, which Criz and I were able to see.

Jepp, allso seen em, nice :)

-I don't remember getting more titles, but I do forget things easy.

Is that realy needed? more pimping it seems :p

-Yes there is account splitting already, however we are talking about TRANSFERING SERVERS or CLUSTERS. I forgot to ask about transfering to Mordred sad

I would donate my left foot for this

-Incoming class changes like Criz said.

Finaly! i cant wait for my SM to get spreaheals and stun and 3x spec points, and and and....wait? what? overpowered? no way!.......fine.....just you be like that! ill just stick with my lifetap then :fluffle:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Sounds good, and perhaps this is the real reason why GOA have been hanging back on updating the community with regards to the English cluster. Don't quote me - it's just a guess :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
one big thing with the dragons campaigne is the new "Dragon Worn" armor that is rumored to be craftable soon.

this is said to have +10 to stat caps, instead of +5. not sure what the other pieces will do.

as of yet, the "dragon worn manual" or something like that, isnt ingame.. so the armor is impossible to craft.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It would be good to change chars from pvp to rvr. Could bug abuse to 50, BB gank everything for rp's+ml's etc etc, then transfer to rvr with a RR5+ml10 char

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
It would be good to change chars from pvp to rvr. Could bug abuse to 50, BB gank everything for rp's+ml's etc etc, then transfer to rvr with a RR5+ml10 char

Dont think you could ever transfer from a pvp or pve server to a regular realm server (think of it, a alb charr with several hib or mid items on him? or a warrior in scale? dont think that would work/be legal) :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie

i think they will do it similr to Warcraft.. and nominate clusters that are severly underpopulated.... and then allow u to transfer char to that server only. "or the ones listed as underpopulated" and knowing mythic they will charge for it... even tho they been allowing char copy to test server for years (same thing as transfer imo)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
- Revamping UI, No Lag Casting due to chat window, new features, new buttons
- New Revamped keeps and bridges
- No more ladders, all ramps
- Incoming Gender Respecs and starting point respecs (no race changing)
- Making MLs even easier so that you could most likely do them in groups
- More Campaigns
- Some more titles
- Account Splitting
- Character Server Transfers (Don't know if you can do normal to pvp)
- Still incoming class changes (like archers and minstrels)

Sounds good:D Any info released about changes regarding mincers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom