So, expansion is released and...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
lots of lvl 20 - 40 content added, fuck all new content for 41 - 79 and more lvl 80 content.

so basically what they did were adding shitloads of stuff to a level bracket that NEVER had any issues with stuff to do, totally fucked over the brackets that DID need love and then added some fairly needed lvl 80 content.

i was so hoping for this expansion.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
You can get 1-80 now on quests alone, no grind needed. The 4 1-40 zones will get you over 50, then the new ymirs pass and commons district they added a bit back make it so you have about 7 zones to do the final 30.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
might be true if you start a new toon now yes. but i'm still stuck with pretty much only the elite quests available in thunder river zone...

no other quests i can get unless i wanna start doing all the grey quests which are more then just a little boring.

so currently stuck at 68 on my necro.

and i've completed ymir's pass and commons aint doable untill 75:ish as most of the mobs there are 80.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
You checked Khetsefa or however its spelt? and the higher atzel quests

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Also not sure of you know but every four days about u get a free lv u can allocate as you wish on the char select screen.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah i bumped my necro up a level that way.

Kheshatta might start to be available now so gonna check that out later, and atzel's approach doesent have any quests left i can get other then instances or other elite quests.

really really want to do the elites in thunder river but theres 0 interest in that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom