so erm.. zelda?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
anyone pld the new game? is it as good as peeps are saying?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Heard very good things about it but don't have a Wii. so err. :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yeah lot of peeps saying its a massive improvement. i never really took to twilight played it a bit and then lost intrest.

but this ones getting almost perfect scores from every where

Nate

FH is my second home
People were saying it would be a contender for game of the year. I don't get it, is Zelda really that popular?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yep it is, its not had the media coverage that mario games hvae had till orcarina of time tho the series was solid before then the first nes games was immense as was the snes version and the game boy one. since then tho the zelda games have been ok, m-mask was good, wind waker was preety good twiglight was meh both on gc and wii.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Couldn't get into Twilight Princess. Felt like just a graphically updated version of OoT, with none of the charm of Windwaker.
The new one looks much the same. Identical structure and gameplay of the last 15 years, but now with annoying motion controls. Yay.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Really want it, cba to buy a wiimotion+ controller to play it.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Loved Wind Waker and Twighlight Princess, so I'll definitely be buying this. Just as soon as I finish Deus Ex, Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim. So.. 2013 probably.

leggy

Probably Scottish
On a side note I nearly bought a 3DS solely for Ocarina of Time. I'll wait for the Vita and pick up a 3ds in exchange for some fluff and a mouldy walnut.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I really want this game. Going to be sometime next year before I can get it. With BF3 and Skyrim taking alot of my gaming time. Not to mention Batman AC when it eventually comes out on the PC

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Well, played the game for ~8 hours for now and would have stopped it after 2 hours if it wasn't a "Zelda game" :S Heard the game really starts at around 13 hours of playing so will give it another go, meanwhile I enjoy Skyrim and wait for access to SWTOR :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom