so, do mids still play in thidranki?

S

SilverHood

been there a few days now, with Roxie... usually just my group + stealthers

not seen 2 fg mids there in a while.. ? maybe albs can confirm?

R

r00tz

Just back with my 21 BD Infallible, place seems deserted. We didnt even manage to scrape a fg versus albs 4fg.

H

Hargh

omg r00ter? that you? Weasel here. I'll PM your chars in game.

R

r00tz

shit weas, long time no see :D

speak to you soon i hope

M

Madonion Slicer

I can only assume they do what i did yesterday, logged my BD on ran around for a bit solo as always, did not find much then went to Mid Bridge to find atleast 3fg Albs need less to say i dead but not before killing 2 infils and a scout.

Then i logged off, man the Albion Thid players must be bored of zerging a solo player over and over again.

B

Brisk Mordain

bit hard not to seems thats all their is nowadays hehe

S

solkhanar-pjo

Silvey, make another slutblade for me please.. mine is, if everything goes well, going to get pled tonight so i could use a fellow stealther vs. the inf-zerg.

My Shaman is dressed like a caster and somehow i got 4 infs attacking me as soon as i ran down MPK-hill..

Seb... is the ingame name. :)

S

SilverHood

nah, I've quit the leveling curve completely

apart from logging on to play Roxie now and then, and my main even less, i hardly play anymore

this game is teh Zzzzz atm :)

still, mezzing someone, then stunning them as my group starts ganking, and seeing them die while unable to move is teh win.
Makes me feel good, knowing the enemy is screaming nerf at the other end.

Got exams too, so don't have time to play full time anymore, anyway :p

S

solkhanar-pjo

Hehe, as i said in another thread, i will also quit this game. It's like

Level char
RvR
Level alt
BG/RvR
Level alt
BG/RvR

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING :eek:

S

swords

but the BG's are actually fun.
At least with Swords it was.

4fg's you say? well i like a challenge but the most i ever did was a FG one by one.

i hope they still camp the pk's :)

T

thorungla

Was just wondering same thing about albs and hibs. Been running around in 1fg this afternoon very few albs to kill after the initial mini zerg of approx 2grps albs got fed up of being ground down. The few brave hibs about in grps of 2-4 cant have had much fun.

Eventually mids got bored of running in circles so took the keep, a few more albs turned up but not for long. After the keep take there was just 4-5 albs camping their own PK playing with catapults and scorpions while we ran around whole zone, stopping at APK to /taunt as we ran by. Managed an impressive 5 RP's in 1 hour cos nobody was willing to leave their PK.

Hopefully I will be there when ya re-take the keep again.

O

ormorof

albs have been chickens today, just sitting about their PK trying to bomb people, at one point the campers consisted of one SB and they still wouldnt come out :D

S

swords

You have no idea how much i want to remove all of Swords rp's and -2 levels and get back into Thid and start slaying :(

I feel like i have been forgotten :(
i want all my old enemies to slay...
i also want to slay Salisbury Giant solo once, i never got the opportunity and he was kind enough to wave when i capped out :)

F

Fafnir

I've been there with my hunter, but no fun when albs only move in groups, and got stealthers all around.

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by thorungla
Was just wondering same thing about albs and hibs. Been running around in 1fg this afternoon very few albs to kill after the initial mini zerg of approx 2grps albs got fed up of being ground down. The few brave hibs about in grps of 2-4 cant have had much fun.

Eventually mids got bored of running in circles so took the keep, a few more albs turned up but not for long. After the keep take there was just 4-5 albs camping their own PK playing with catapults and scorpions while we ran around whole zone, stopping at APK to /taunt as we ran by. Managed an impressive 5 RP's in 1 hour cos nobody was willing to leave their PK.

Hopefully I will be there when ya re-take the keep again.

Well we were with around 1 fg, of course you wont come out when there are 2 fg mids camping your pk :/. We got some scorpions and ornagers up, its just sooo nice to see 4-5 people going down after 1 scorpion/ornager shot :D. Then we gathered around 2fg's, mids were still camping. We charged and defeated the mids, then attempted a keep retake. But the organisation and teamwork was so bad, we took the first door down but had no tanks to help getting 2nd door down. 3 Middies were inc from mpk, they killed some of us then the mids in ck came out and killed the albs I suppose. I was death and had overcapped my rps, I released and that was my last adventure in thid with merziyas :(

T

thorungla

Was never even half a group of mids camping apk when the scorps and catapult were there. Most times we passed by there was just 1 SB in chat group watching you all. Guess all the mids camping left each of the 6+ times we passed by and did our little /taunts and /beckons, or you kept killing them :D

Sure it was fun blowing ppl up who foolishly stood in same spot whilst you would /aim /arm /load and /fire though, looked it. How many people did you actually manage to kill. I mean how many people stood in same spot for the 20 seconds you need :D

T

thegreatest

Well I'm 100% sure that there were at least 1 fg of mids camping apk, when we had the ornager and scorpions up they retreatet a bit. We knew the mids had a stealther watching us, sometimes just 1 bd or 1 lone middie was waiting at our apk road, when we headed to kill him he ran off and we got 1fg mids behind us (that was a fall..). So we decided to not come out untill we had the numbers. When we were 2 fg's, you had there 2fg's too but most of you were casters so we charged and killed a part of you, other part ran off to the ck...It was a lot of fun tho, didnt expected pk camping could be fun too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread