So didnt EU get xfer to Ywain?

Betel

Banned
I think people underestimate the number of players that will return. I think the influx will be in the 100s.

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
thats normal tho. everyone got that whenever my old guild on pryd forgot to pay their GH rent.

guess its a security thing for those that likes to play alts alot and dont log in their officer mains much.

Ahh I see :) I thought it was a bug ;)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I don't care if they take all my items as long as I have the rr I had when I was playing EU

Yeap i agree. Take everything, they are outdated anyway. Just leave rps and bps the same :)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
tbh they should just do away with all that extra crap GOA implemented.

none of it is actually needed and only give more work for Mythic when they try to fix that mess...

I want my Batasha in perfect working order thank you very much!

Betel

Banned
Oh gosh, I do hope they do not take away any of our items. My Sidi collection took years to accumulate.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeap i agree. Take everything, they are outdated anyway. Just leave rps and bps the same :)

Negative, since I will probably only sub for a month I dont want to spend that time farming a new temp when my old one can still hack it.. hell it lasted from OF and still seemed up to it during the free days.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yup, and I want it working! (even though I would never use it :p)

You are bound to get a bad headache then, since i saw Mythic post that all the Goa "made" things (Barrels and Events Items) aren't compatible with Daoc Usa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom