So didnt EU get xfer to Ywain?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
As i understod Euros were getting xfer to ywain... Or am i wrong?

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently it's still yet to happen. It won't let me re-activate my euro account in any case.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Apparently it's still yet to happen. It won't let me re-activate my euro account in any case.

aparently the 10 or so players that CAN log in to the EU servers need some "setteling in" before they will let the rest of us be able to resub...

read: they havent figured out how to make us able to resub yet.

Nate

FH is my second home
It'll only be Dyvet, Camlann(not sure?), the Spanish and the Italian servers that may be able to transfer to Ywain. French/German are going to have their own cluster.

Septina

Part of the furniture
They've put up a 'Dyvet mirror' on the new server location that the few people that had active accounts when Mythic took over can play on at the moment.
For the rest of us all we can do is wait for them to get their thumbs out of their ¤)(#¤ and sort the sub pages so we can renew our accounts.

Imo they should just open all old EU accs until they've sorted the sub pages and everything else they need to sort.
Not being able to renew your acc and not hearing a word from them is starting to get really annoying.

GoA all over again anyone? :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
GoA all over again anyone? :(

Oh christ, not even close.

If it were GOA you'd not be able to log-in for 6 months and when you finally could you'd find all your chars stripped and deleted and your char slots filled with level 1 clerics names "Pwn3d8yGOA" or somesuch.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

If it were GOA you'd not be able to log-in for 6 months and when you finally could you'd find all your chars stripped and deleted and your char slots filled with level 1 clerics names "Pwn3d8yGOA" or somesuch.

Lastname Thx4tehCash

Septina

Part of the furniture

Ask Netcode about stripped chars. ^^ His bainshee was totally empty, no items, no stuffs in vault, no nothing when he logged on after Mythic took over. ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
They are probably sorting out issues on Dyvet mirror to be compatible with latest patches and whatever difference there is on the NA system

Better to delay subs to fix issues rather than get a gazillion petitions when the floodgates are opened

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
I'm amongst the many waiting to resubscribe, u guys reckon it will be hours/days/weeks?

Also, is this just a bit of a scare, or is there a real possibility that once we resubscribe and a) log into our dyvet mirror cluster thing or b) then eventually transfer to Ywain...our armor/items/stats/skills/ras and rps/etc will all be gone?

(for the life of me, i can't remember wat spec i was, and what realm abilities i had lol)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't care if they take all my items as long as I have the rr I had when I was playing EU

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Better to delay subs to fix issues rather than get a gazillion petitions when the floodgates are opened

Bingo!

Housing has been down for 2 days , the server is down for maintenance tommorow , can you image the moans on here if they had actually let people subscribe?

FFS we are paying for this shit , goa all over again , where are our transfers ffs? etc....

Getting the server working correctly before they re-open subs makes them better than goa already.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Bingo!

Housing has been down for 2 days .

i bought a house in the free week and kept my account open,

i keep getting mails saying rent is due and when i log in, theres the window, " you have 7 days to pay the rent" thingy but when i go to housing its not my house, so i think they got the privious owners house up and running and trying to say i should pay his rent lol,

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
I'm also getting rent messages for my guilds house :) And I'm not even guild leader, just the only one playing at the moment :eek:)

But to be honest I think it would have been better if they had just given people the option to open their account for free instead of making people wait this long. It's a long time to wait. I can play, so I don't really care, but I can't see why they can't open the accounts for free until they get everything settled. It can't make that much of a difference if we are 20 players online, or 100 people online if it will even be that much :eek:)

Zede

Part of the furniture
they are giving it a few days to insta ban the multi boxers, hopefully making enough room for the 10, possibly more ppl that will resub from eu :p

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic are making the clever move here, I would have re-sub straight away along with a lot of you guys it seems, problem is we would all be moaning about the server right now.

At best they might not even be getting complaints, I say sort out the problems, allow re-sub for /xfer ywain on the same day would be perfect.

Either way it's no big issues I have my US chars farming scales at the moment it's boring as hell but I should be done by the time I get to transfer my EU chars.

Just using my Ranger and BB I can farm about 125 scales an hour, just chain pulling killing (Fire damage arrows)

and to think of all those BP's my EU chars have my ranger alone has almost 75k :)

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Wish I could understand something about computer stuff, programing and whatnot. Because I can't see how can it take so long to finish the of transfer 20-30 dyvet players characters and start opening resubs.

Seems like patience is the only way here.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Seeing how they still have trouble with Dyvet (housing is closed atm) they probably want to make 100% sure there wont be any issues.. I bet they are transferring and testing lots in the background these days.

it's a big system, probably a gazillion things to test.. and naturally overlook some of the more obvious ones then have to start testing all over again

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Not to mention 8 years of mismanagement from GOA

They did say that they had to fix issues that were different between NA and EU

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Mine are gone or invisible,I reactivated last weekend so mine and the wifes acc both active,goa even refunded me for the accounts,it's nice to be able to farm in relative peace,only the odd tit around to get in the way ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
tbh they should just do away with all that extra crap GOA implemented.

none of it is actually needed and only give more work for Mythic when they try to fix that mess...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm also getting rent messages for my guilds house :) And I'm not even guild leader, just the only one playing at the moment :eek:)

thats normal tho. everyone got that whenever my old guild on pryd forgot to pay their GH rent.

guess its a security thing for those that likes to play alts alot and dont log in their officer mains much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom