So Depressed

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Got back from Ibiza this morning and i would do anything to back there.

Weather was out of this world, amazing parties

grininibiza135vy7.jpg

Fantastic sunsets

grininibiza223pk1.jpg

grininibiza224sy2.jpg

Why did i come home hehhe

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
been to Ibiza loads of times before this one tho was something different, spent all my time with the workers so it was proper laid back, no need to go out every night and get wrecked, it was peaceful. Sitting on Mambo beach with 400 other ppl watching the sunset then cheering as it went down while evanescence (sp) was playing. Amazing

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sounds nice. I'd like to go on holiday. Some tiny little fishing village in one of the Greek Islands....idyllic.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
amen to that.

Spain is trouble free no hassle everything is laid back.

Flew over to Barcelona for a few days recently...

Left from Heathrow, crappy random security checks in a terminal that's seen better days, major delays etc and arrived 11pm(ish) Spanish time.

Caught a train to one of the the major Barcelona stations only to find they'd closed the underground @ midnight (bastards!!!)

Soooo, I decided to risk the walk (mile and a half to the hotel), dragging the suitcase behind me...

No grief, no hassle, no abuse, no bother... Plenty of people sitting around on benches chatting away, women happily walking the streets alone (no, not 'working girls' before anyone asks)

I couldn't have imagined a scenario more different to London if I tried!!!

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
been to Ibiza loads of times before this one tho was something different, spent all my time with the workers so it was proper laid back, no need to go out every night and get wrecked, it was peaceful. Sitting on Mambo beach with 400 other ppl watching the sunset then cheering as it went down while evanescence (sp) was playing. Amazing

The evanescence part makes that sound so emo. :( hehe

Nah, sounds pretty nice really, this has been a feckin awful summer so far weather wise. Personally, I blame the pagan rain-dancers for it all. Damn them.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The evanescence part makes that sound so emo. :( hehe

hehe, it was pretty random, its all minimal house atm out there we were at Mambo listening to some house and then evanescence came on, it was pretty random, but nice

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh boo hoo hoo, i'm so sad because i had a vacation in an exotic country.

Screw you motherf*cking vacation taking bastards! :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spain's not exactly "exotic". Warm and sunny, yes.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its relative. Ask a couple of fags whether they prefer to give or take. Same thing.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
hehe thought you were being depressed because you had been there :p

Never been there, but i got the feeling that the parties aint no different from back home, just bigger...

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I'm depressed because I don't fly for another 7 working days. :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Sounds nice. I'd like to go on holiday. Some tiny little fishing village in one of the Greek Islands....idyllic.

any greek island is <333 - i should buy a ticket to greece and just stay there :<

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
hehe thought you were being depressed because you had been there :p

Never been there, but i got the feeling that the parties aint no different from back home, just bigger...

If you like house music get out there, and see how wrong that is hehe

I dont go out there for the clubs anymore, dont see the point done them all, its all about the boat parties and beach parties now

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Teh only bummer about Greece is that in a lot ot towns, the sewer pipes aren't very wide, so you're not actually allowed to flush used toilet paper down the lavatory.

You have to put your used toilet papers in a little basket next to the toilet.

Eww.

(I think they're then turned into Rizla papers)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I know how that feels, been to a good dozen countries or so. Meh, you'll get use to feeling like crap again. Hope you enjoyed the holiday.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
good news, i'm going back out in september, the guys i run my club night with managed to secure a night out there, so got what i always dreamed. My own night in Ibiza!!!

So got that to look forward to

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sounds great. Fancy taking a sad insane pink elephant with you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom