So dear prydwenites

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
i said i did 1700 dmg not 1888 ;p

Aye, but you said you got him to 10% hp, and 90% of 1888 is.... ta da... 1700! :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
fucking bullshit about the damn hitpoints xD

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Anything can insta kill me neways :< Infils do it on meh all teh time but dey dont get erf'd :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vilje said:
Anything can insta kill me neways :< Infils do it on meh all teh time but dey dont get erf'd :(
Maybe you should sort out a new template then :p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
dd cost of bainshee is insane imo, at first I wondered how I could fire so many nukes before resting:-P Only level 10 too, exping normal way, will try in bg.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Starting to have fun with my 'shee

Such a nice DD they have, 768 cap atm with it, 964 on the AE bolt and 568 on the CAE I think, and only lvl 49 with no TOA! (WP3 MoM2 MoF1 though).

Interesting to see what happens at 50 when I get the same template on her as I have on Usp (10% casting/range/pierce and 9% damage passive). Could see the 'chanter go into retirement :(

At least until the 'shee nerf that is begging to be inc. hehe

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
personally wanna see when whines start whit bainshee, warlock is 1v1 monster but bainshee? oh boy.

No give Heretic whines.. Oh wait :(

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Such a nice DD they have, 768 cap atm with it, 964 on the AE bolt and 568 on the CAE I think, and only lvl 49 with no TOA! (WP3 MoM2 MoF1 though).

Interesting to see what happens at 50 when I get the same template on her as I have on Usp (10% casting/range/pierce and 9% damage passive). Could see the 'chanter go into retirement :(

Still pierce missing, but well 9% dam, 10% range, 10% speed 370 dex/303 int (still some missing here ;))... when you go up against good resists, nothing else than with a wizard, runemaster or eldy. Damage is quite similar. They hit me for like 400 - 500, I hit them for like 400 - 450 (- 500 when i will get some pierce)... 300 against alb BB resists. :(

The cones main advantage is the huge range in keep/tower/bridge fights. The simple fact that it's difficult to evade the cone, not the damage itself (around 250-300 with good resists).

Best thing about spectral guard is the magic health buffer. 300 Damage less on first nuke gives your healers 300 HP more to react. Even 600 when you get lucky and it refreshes within two nukes.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Justicator said:
Chimaira was just killed by Garveey! :( Warlock zergs ruin rvr...
patch is fucking slow man xE
0.0001 byte/s

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Quick point: the warlocks that 'some folks' have owned are probably plain vanilla flavour level 50 warlock. No RR bonus, probably no ML / artifacts etc - they may not even have SC gear. Ditto Banshees - and when they get RR5 .....

Puppet

Part of the furniture
gervaise said:
Quick point: the warlocks that 'some folks' have owned are probably plain vanilla flavour level 50 warlock. No RR bonus, probably no ML / artifacts etc - they may not even have SC gear. Ditto Banshees - and when they get RR5 .....

Serious; what makes you think a bainshee is in someway overpowered damage? It has no delve which is somehow immensly higher then anything else in game; it cant frontload it; it doesnt stun, it doesnt lifetap and you can still interrupt it; and it can do 1 quickcast AND if specced right an uninterruptable PBAE-aura.

You wont see insta-deads like from Warlocks; and you wont see a Bainsee unleech hell on you with 3 chambers and a 3-4 uninterruptable DD255 lifetaps.

Perhaps overpowered in a zerg of FG vs FG; tho I doubt it. But in a 1vs1 its nothing more overpowering then a wizard. If not less

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
This is pretty much everything you can get as RR3 bainshee on a low resist enemy. Count in 35% more resists and the damage drops to the usual 400-450 per DD without a critical hit.

sshot016.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
gervaise said:
Looked (or should I say felt?) to me like puppets new fotm toon has been equipped nicely already :<<<<<<<

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not been that active the last week so mebbe i'm a bit out of date, but don't think any of the new classes have made much impact so far. Warlocks i've seen haven't really done much, prolly cos they all to low to have purge - bard mez, target the chamber abuser, stun, bye bye. Solo, well have problems if they get the jump, but same as any other caster tbh. Will worry about 'em once they get some purge and ToA...

Bainshee's will be a pain once there's enuff of em active to stack cones at every other tower/keep/lord fight. Otherwise, don't see that they're that OTT. Was tempted to roll one, but really cba with starting another caster from scratch without ra's - plus they're kinda gimped going vs body resists compared to a heat nuker (hullo albs!) and have crappy CC.

Few vamps about, but seem mostly a solo toon anyhow, so apart from annoying stealthers...

Mael, 50th ment.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Looked (or should I say felt?) to me like puppets new fotm toon has been equipped nicely already :<<<<<<<

ATM 99% leather with no overcharge (!!) stats. Has level 10 Guard of Valour, Golden Spear and Gem of Lost Memories. SC is 'decent' but el cheap from pre-arti's; lacking 25 str/dex and 3 pierce. Resists mostly capped; about 150 hits in SC.

New SC will come; but need MP leather + SC'er = money which Im lacking abit; so need to farm abit more :D

But my current Vampiir aint that far off from a fully TOA'ed Vamp; except ofcourse Masterlevels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom