So Bonedancers...

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to leave mtk but going out to give people free rps? Tis not a charity you know aussie and as for you complaining about me not coming down solo safe to say when you know your not going to survive why go down in the first place. If you can give me a logical explanation for me wanting to let you and wittor duo me i would love to hear it. As for me adding don't whine about it my little angel have often enjoyed you shooting into fg so no reason not to add on you. :kissit:

Hellsraiser 50 bd

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Necros are crap lol if your CS speced you can take the necro down to 1/4 of life left after PA chain and its byebye necro

lolx2 welcome back, please post some evidence of this on a fully buffed toa'd necro. Necros were soloable pre "caster resistance carry over" but now thier just not even worth trying. Must be sucky of the nerco too as no one will try him solo (hunters/sbs/skalds - the usual most common soloer) which leave him either wandering around emain or getting ganked by a fg.

To recap please show some screen shot evidence aada because i think your full of meecrob. In addition to this how many decent cs spec'd sb's are thier?

poor comment tbh

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer tbh a buffed necro is worse than a buffed BD. cuz at least u can FZ the BD and he cant lifetap you while u are rear styling him and sticking. Thats about the only way I can kill one but i need him to be about 50-60 % health when the FZ lands or no chance. but even that is a serious risk and you are hoping the BD is not very good or well equipped.

both are prettty bad. but a half decent necro buffed is pretty much physically impossible to kill unless the guy is AFK. (and even then it can take like 2 minutes or shooting arrows to kill this thing)

I really doubt they tested some of these new classes that well. (animists included) the comparative strength of say a BD or Necro compared to any stealther class is HUGE.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
hi necros

Attachments

• necro.jpg
    necro.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 132

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I hope all you know that all necro's (all 2) that walk around solo in Emain (of the 2 necro's in Emain) have their BB's grouped at all times with BoF ready (at the atk).
Nice feature is, it will work even with the necro at the mmg...
Necro's are such a major thread to rvr balances, they should be nerfed really hard. And they are Albs, so that only makes your points stronger...
Regards, Glottis

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
si classes rox (bd, svg, animist, necro xD) ! cant wait what we get in catacombs :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
glottis if you were in another realm and crit shotted a necro pet for max 20 damage all the tissues in the world wouldnt be able to stop you crying.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
reavers are nice :(

Raven said:
glottis if you were in another realm and crit shotted a necro pet for max 20 damage all the tissues in the world wouldnt be able to stop you crying.
sry m8, but i am the 'another realm', and crit shot for 20 damage is pure bs.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

I think you will find that most necro's will completely agree with you that they are overpowered against melee.
But before you bitch too much, fix their weakspots so they can be played in rvr... think magic damage, think constantly being interupted, think being mezzed for ages, think of purge not working and moc not working either...
But nah, lets focus on the one thing they are good at, and that is melee.
In pl they are not as good as animists :)
Regards, Glottis

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
think magic damage, think constantly being interupted, think being mezzed for ages
Nice summary of most caster classes there.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
except necros are bluecon at lvl 50 and can be critted for max +99% dmg instead of the usual 50% :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
censi said:
I really doubt they tested some of these new classes that well. (animists included) the comparative strength of say a BD or Necro compared to any stealther class is HUGE.

thing with bonedanders is the seriously twinked out ones pretty unkillable for most caster classes too ;)

a sorc with MoC does well - but that's once every 30m (and the BD can get moc too ;))

that 4s insta interrupt is just evil :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
thing with bonedanders is the seriously twinked out ones pretty unkillable for most caster classes too ;)

a sorc with MoC does well - but that's once every 30m (and the BD can get moc too ;))

that 4s insta interrupt is just evil :p

without moc you wont kill an ok BD 1vs1 probably (well maybe as a hib caster you can be fast enough to debuff stun DD DD before pets get to you, did once or twice :p). On the other hand its pretty much impossible to take the chanter/menta/eld 1vs1. First one dps debuffing u the other two Qc stun and nuke you away. :>

Though more chance then against a bd mabeh.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If you carefully word the circumstances, u can accuse any class of being overpowered. Even the humble, fish armsman.

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Random Scout shoots you with his bow
The blow is absorbed by a magical barrier
Random Scout hits you for 1000+ damage
You are dead

Bolts > BD (Ouch, Ouch, dead)
Archers > BD (Well placed they can be shot outside of /face range)
Assassins > BD (If they get in their PA, not wierd light tank spec)
Sorc > BD (Mez pets, Sic Facan, Cast Lifetap for the win, and if it comes to an MoC war the sorc will win)

That said, I've beated and been beaten by all of the above classes. I met a friar in HW (well he jumped me actually) and basically handed my ass to me. At the end of the day, it's a cloth wearing low hp caster with easy to mez pets and a soft quishy center.

I'm bias of course, and I wonder what I'd say if alb or hib was given some pet class with pretty unique abilities that excelled in certain situations. I'd probably whine too, but I have a BD and I will fight ma corner :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
The blow is absorbed by a magical barrier
Random Scout hits you for 1000+ damage
You are dead

If you move after the first shot that wont happen silly.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
If you move after the first shot that wont happen silly.

aye only 500+ in less then 2 seconds then from fuck knows where :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Personally, with 46+19 Longbow my normal shot cap is 558, so if you're getting shot fro 500+ you either need to;

a) put your shields up
b) sort out your resists.

Oh, and the cap speed on a normal shot is 2.5 seconds, which isn't easy to reach with a big slow ol' Scout Longbow.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Sharpo said:
Amnesia is not a boltrange interupt, it does not interupt, it does however remove the effect the spell would have, but you stil finnish the cast and cant cast a new spell right after it. Unless amnesia gets interupted ofc!

And lol @ the chanter reply
I love the way the "not interrupting" amnesia is spammed to prevent stealthers stealthing, gotta love stealth timers...go go mythic..

On the matter of spamming amnesia and other AE's I personally think that there should be a down side to spammers of said "interrupts", 1st cast fine, some will resist some wont, but if player A was mezzed first time round then that player should get instant unmez + 1-2 mins total immunity from that effect (No interupts, mez at all), player 2 that resisted should be mezzed assuming he doesnt resist again and thats fine. But givz penalty to spammers.

Perhaps that would stop people just spamming it to interrupt even when its resisted, it'll never happen but hey ho, this goes for all realms btw.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Personally, with 46+19 Longbow my normal shot cap is 558, so if you're getting shot fro 500+ you either need to;

a) put your shields up
b) sort out your resists.

Oh, and the cap speed on a normal shot is 2.5 seconds, which isn't easy to reach with a big slow ol' Scout Longbow.

k, i just wondered why did i get 3x 500-700 dmg from scouts while runing >< must be a display error then :( (Resists are good.)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
WiZe^ said:
so its more tactis playinga a necro :eek: rofl u must be kidding :touch:
BD does fall over when there pets go too far away do they......

I have seen too many BD's OWN the opposition, they kite and LT, if no ranged players are around its game over.

The same is similar for necros but nowhere near the same degree..

After all, whens the last time you saw 2-3 RR7+ necros standing together???

Might have something to do with the fact the highest scoring Necro last week had 41k on xcal compared to 200k+ for a BD.

Necros can rock in DF, buts thats one of the few places they do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom