So Bonedancers...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
k, i just wondered why did i get 3x 500-700 dmg from scouts while runing >< must be a display error then :( (Resists are good.)

Crits, not critshots. i.e. 700 would be 500+200, so sorry, but your resists must be leaving something to be desired. :p

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Huntingtons said:
actully i agree cept they also get 6sec moc >< wich can end in either 3 lifetaps with enormous dmg, or powerdrain with nice dmg and powerregained... tho, you have alot of other good options, insta con debuff etc, snares bla bla bla... etc, fun class to play in rvr i think ;)

but bonedancer with buffed pets ><
Erm, 6sec Moc? are you sure? FP is not MOC.

3 casts if your really really lucky, I do that in maybe 50 casts, but then again I dont play mine anymore cuz they suck.

Good Pwr reggened? lol ok, you realise this was capped about 1 patch after necros came out dont you, its now total poop. You get pwr back when you nme sits there and does not attack you and you can just make the pityfull amount add up like killing a guard thats attacking somebody else.

lol fun to play in RVR?, you dont get out much do you....Necros are fun when you land a AF debuff and all the SB's and Tanks run away...then its fun.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Crits, not critshots. i.e. 700 would be 500+200, so sorry, but your resists must be leaving something to be desired. :p

yes the earlier mentioned 1000+ are critical shots, the one i mentioned (+moving which makes it quite obvious we are talking about normal shots) are the ones your described nicely .)

my resists are caped xpect crush mabeh which is 22 or 24, but dont tell me scouts use crush arrows 99% of the time they shoot me ( i have revealed myself so now you will though :|) :p

what are we talking about anywayz?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I always attack any casters with crush arrows because it's usually the melee resist that is left uncapped. :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I always attack any casters with crush arrows because it's usually the melee resist that is left uncapped.
On the contrary toa armour gives alot of bonuses in the melee resists, aswell as most of the high end jewelry.
-Name: Nailah's Robes
Effect 1: 5 Crush Resist
-Name: Crown Of Zahur
Effect 3: 5 Crush Resist
-Name: Band of Shadows
Effect 1: 6 Crush Resist
Just to name a few :)
Saying that i built my template that way so duno how it looks on other people.

Back on topic bds are fairly easy to drop by any class with some sort of cc, sorc can simply ae mez then drop a bd in 3-4 nukes if that.
Out of curiosity why dont u just rapid fire? surely the bd pets cant keep up with that

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Rapid fire is precisely the same dps... I would do no more damage to the Bonedancer.

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Back on topic bds are fairly easy to drop by any class with some sort of cc, sorc can simply ae mez then drop a bd in 3-4 nukes if that.

And how would this sorc get off 3-4 nukes when after the first one he is interrupted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom