So Bonedancers...

Exile

Banned
Isn't about time we got some nerf out of Bonedancers? I mean, for most the classes in the game they're unkillable. To me, that seems a tad unbalanced.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Exile said:
Isn't about time we got some nerf out of Bonedancers? I mean, for most the classes in the game they're unkillable. To me, that seems a tad unbalanced.

I would agree that BD need a nerf on PvP servers , but in the RVR i dont see why the need a nerf :eek:

on qbar 1 = Lifetap rest /rude :eek:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
they arent THAT good but a pain to kill as a caster ;x

Herjulf

Banned
i would like to say the same if not MORE so for necro´s.

a well specced necro can walk solo without needing to worry about SB´s or hunters much, except for partying such ones.

A BD´s commander will go down quite fast after which he isnt much to hang in the xmas tree.

The BD if diseased can be taken out with minimum of hassle by a solo infiltrator or Nightshade. in perhaps 1-2 shots. i doubt it very much a BD will survive being shot by a scout, u can bet the necro will not only survive a hunter, it will tear the hunter to shreds.

edit: and his pet can be AE mezzed.

i do recall BD´s having pet cure mez, but if it is instant or casted i am unshure. cant find it in catacombs.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Necros are crap lol if your CS speced you can take the necro down to 1/4 of life left after PA chain and its byebye necro

Herjulf

Banned
Sharpo said:
BD's in grps %/#,N SNVNE?S?V

yep ^^ it is nifty to have a insta DD interupter/debuffer. but some (bards) have boltrange instas :mad: that they can work to interupt.

It is good the new MID caster/tank grps that its being experimented with gives BD´s a new meaning.

IMO the HIB godmode period is being adapted to and new grps are being worked out.
Thus the whine, ppl are starting to loose.

Herjulf

Banned
Aada said:
Necros are crap lol if your CS speced you can take the necro down to 1/4 of life left after PA chain and its byebye necro

not all... but some go down easy.
Lately there are some necros i stay FAR away from. i PA them with 2H for 200-300dmg the pet gets healer faster then i can take it down.

Some go down fast, it is a matter of EQ, buffbots and experience.

46CS SB.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
what are you on about? most BDs are free RPs, only a few are actually hard to kill

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
yep ^^ it is nifty to have a insta DD interupter/debuffer. but some (bards) have boltrange instas :mad: that they can work to interupt.

It is good the new MID caster/tank grps that its being experimented with gives BD´s a new meaning.

IMO the HIB godmode period is being adapted to and new grps are being worked out.
Thus the whine, ppl are starting to loose.
Amnesia is not a boltrange interupt, it does not interupt, it does however remove the effect the spell would have, but you stil finnish the cast and cant cast a new spell right after it. Unless amnesia gets interupted ofc!

And lol @ the chanter reply

Bonegoat

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
I would agree that BD need a nerf on PvP servers , but in the RVR i dont see why the need a nerf :eek:

on qbar 1 = Lifetap rest /rude :eek:
Plz n00b you need a /flex macro aswell

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Solo vs solo I'm not sure who would win, a BD or a Necro. But any caster against a necro and it is goodbye necro boy, while the BD laughs as the casters realises his MoC is not yet up.
Ganking a BD is not an easy thing in melee either, not even with disease. Those pets seem hardly affected in their healing power if the BD is diseased.
4s 1500 range instant lifetap is too much, but for Midgard it is just balanced, like salvages or healers while they complain about Albion being Mythics love child...
Regards, Glottis

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Well hmmm.. how many buffed necros do we see, and how many buffed BDs do we see, solo that is?
its like 2 necros and 200 BDs.

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
lol

bd nerf he sure right after the necro nerf then, a crit spec stealth will leave the bd for dead, kinda hard killing a necro especially when double buffed, have crit spec sb, on double buffed or what the heck they use a perfect pa is many times under 100 damage, it's a joke, many times a bd's healer pets can't heal quick enough 2 keep bd alive when they get the chain on pa style if they even survive the pa

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Tahn said:
Sprint Hit Lifetap Sprint Hit Lifetap !!
so its more tactis playinga a necro :eek: rofl u must be kidding :touch:

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
so its more tactis playinga a necro :eek: rofl u must be kidding :touch:

Controlling the necropet can be a pain in the ass after it got hit with the nerfbat. That pet can be really really really stupid sometimes. Play an necro RvR or PvE and you will se..

Lethul

FH is my second home
necro is a shit class with no use what so ever compared to bonedancers...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lethul said:
necro is a shit class with no use what so ever compared to bonedancers...

actully i agree cept they also get 6sec moc >< wich can end in either 3 lifetaps with enormous dmg, or powerdrain with nice dmg and powerregained... tho, you have alot of other good options, insta con debuff etc, snares bla bla bla... etc, fun class to play in rvr i think ;)

but bonedancer with buffed pets ><

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
i doubt it very much a BD will survive being shot by a scout, u can bet the necro will not only survive a hunter, it will tear the hunter to shreds.

Ye of little faith. No, Bonedancers cannot be killed by Scouts. The Scout can't do enough damage unless (in my case) the Bonedancer is so severely retarded that he does not move an inch for three shots so I can double crit him. Otherwise, he'll just be healed and soon enough he'll be close enough to me to lifetap me to death. The first Bonedancer I jumped was in df, he wasn't quite level 50. He was afk. I lost.

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Well currently Bonedancers are underplayed in rvr across the board so no nerf inc soon seeing as there isnt that many playing in rvr actively :flame: So working as intended in mythics eyes. Just sit back relax if you hate them so much just tell your main assist to target said offending caster and get rid of him.

Hellsraiser 50 bd

taika

Fledgling Freddie
Would be happy to see bd's lifetap nerfed, but for gods sake give _something_ usefull in other lines that keeps the char intresting to play

Was hoping some time ago that toa would give some new toys to keep the playing intresting but, situation came same as before:

1vs1 -> boring
2-3 vs 1 bd, fair game, but then again mostly boring.
group rvr -> less boring, but not intresting enough to keep me play it and getting groups wasnt so easy.
pve -> .. doesnt get any more boring

And yes, sadly the supp line is the only choise for rvr atm imo.

i cba to play bd anymore due its boredom :(

So much wasted hours with toa and stuff, bleh.

Aussie

Banned
need more mtk bonedancer guards who add on everythings that pops imo
thats pretty much the only thing they can.
leaving mtk for more then 1000 locs = out of safe zone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom