So...battlebard.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I know "battlebards" suck and not worth it, but due the merge of the US and EU servers I now got 2 bards. And the EU one is a cool firby ftw! So, what would you guys suggest for a battlebard spec (for mostly duoing).

Everz

FH is my second home
Google 'The Bard's Tale IV' eso. The spec/playstyle and all are in that video.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Google 'The Bard's Tale IV' eso. The spec/playstyle and all are in that video.

Is that something else than the game?)

EDIT: found it, thanks! Seems like it's pretty old though and doesn't have the new bard shizzle (new dd and stuff).

Everz

FH is my second home
Are you sure, it was realised only 2 weeks ago, hmm i'll get a direct link for you.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
It was Bard's Tale VI, not IV ;)

But thanks, good vid.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
link eSo? Share the love :(

I cannot google..

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I remember this guy, Begach (excal) back in the day being a battlebard- with some great success

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Noticed there was a rr12 LE bard on last night. I heralded him: exactly 2k solo kills, 1854 mids, rest albs. Hrmmm funny stats...

Everyone who rolls a battle bard seems to give up after a week, but I dunno maybe now with the extra DD and ML10 weap to pump out some decent dps, barbs and root to kite and heal.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
look at the vid I posted,then u see how much dps a battlebard can actually bump out.
Battlebard is good when u got some RRs,otherwise ur just walking paperbag.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I used to duo with a RR9 battle bard some years ago, I can't think of his name right now, It was a very effective toon at that level, but it would take a mammoth amount of time and effort to get to that stage. I know I wouldn't have the patience.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Noticed there was a rr12 LE bard on last night. I heralded him: exactly 2k solo kills, 1854 mids, rest albs. Hrmmm funny stats...

Everyone who rolls a battle bard seems to give up after a week, but I dunno maybe now with the extra DD and ML10 weap to pump out some decent dps, barbs and root to kite and heal.

Nah i spoke with him a couple times and he told me killed grey cons in poc by DDing the leeches that stuck to macro grps.

still requires abit of dedication though :p

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I should think you would be looking at a good couple of years dedicated to being free RP's for everyone who encounters you in the frontiers and being snubbed by groups before things start to change. Of course by then the game really will be dead and they will probably close the server the day you hit RR8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom