So, any perma PBAoE groups getting planned?

T

Tobold

i will be using my cleric lvl21 : Ibiel
to cantact me ingame, my char names i play most often are below

D

dimerian

Seriously mate, www.mirc.com - all d/l it and make some channel which ye PM to all groupmembers please,much more handy.

Btw if possible statr at 17:30gmt,that would suit for me more better,living in Finland which is +2 to gmt :mad:

Check PM mimi

M

mimi_mimimi

Originally posted by dimerian
Seriously mate, mirc.com - all d/l it and make some channel which ye PM to all groupmembers please,much more handy.

Btw if possible statr at 17:30gmt,that would suit for me more better,living in Finland which is +2 to gmt :mad:

Check PM mimi

Yes I will d-l It :)

Hmm and those times are not possible, (I live on Norway so I would like for em to happen aswell but its just not gonna happen, several peeps in the group wouldnt be able to make it then.) Relax watch simpsons :) do a quest before we begin. On weekends we could set it to like 12 or 13 tho.

And btw Im gonna have to change the day we start back o Monday again, Iv realised that Friday is to short a notice, mostly for myselves (Still havent got my damed login pass) but allso for people in the group who dont read these boards as often

D

dimdim

hi
was just about to say that i could make it before monday so monday sound good to me :)

on the in game name... i havet got my log in yet but will post as soon as i get in and found a name or talk to you guys on irc

looking forward to this

M

mimi_mimimi

How do I hide or protect my IP on IRC so ppl cant ping me for it??

L

Lizia

Character name is: Laiyna (level 20 wizard, pure Ice)

Gone try to get 125rps in time for mcl1, I take it we start Monday?

Lizia

C

carky

character name: Fera (22 merc dw and slash)

if u need me pm me

T

Tobold

as i had to leave the group at last minute, i posted this on the other thread ::

have a lvl26 cleric friend who wants to join, if you haven't found another cleric?
he won't mind being higher level at the start

ingame name : Kolthar

L

Lizia

Where do we meet up? I would sugest Marsh, at the portal to SI. Good start point to go fast to a place and easy to reach.

Lizia

D

dimdim

hi
I be playing whit atleta lvl 20 ice wizzy

hope to see all there :)

E

erhardtt

cant make it at that time on Fridays, can be home at earliets at 1930 gmt on fridays:-( Wanted to tell you today ( monday), but it seems things keep changing.

D

dimerian

ye and 0 replies to any pm`s to mimi,think I skip this then.

D

dimdim

well i am still up for the ide mabye we could just set up a new team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom