So, any perma PBAoE groups getting planned?

M

mimi_mimimi

So are anyone up for doing PvE PBAoE groups from 20-50?

Like:
Ice wiz
Ice wiz
Ice wiz (or swap this with theurg?, or if the tanks are good maybe swap a tank with a theurg)
Minstrel
Cleric
Arms/Merc/Pally
Arms/Merc/Pally
Pally

or
Ice wiz
Ice wiz
Ice wiz
Matter cab
Minstrel
Buff speced cleric
Another cleric speced whatever
(and a blank spot or another Ice wiz, or a shield tank or something, not realy important)

Anyhow Im not all that familiar to alb, but I have a minstrel that I want to level up, and getting groups in alb I have noticed can be a bitch. So I was wondering if anyone has like from 16 or 17 hrs to 24 or 01 to spend every day till we are 50. (Hmm I recon It will take hmm 2weeks or smt)

So are anyone up for this. And I wouldnt mind if anyone else took charge of this operation as I dont realy know alb all that well and I would have to get a mobmap :) But Il take charge of this if I have to.

Thoughts?

M

mawina_HB

It seems to me that PBAOE is mostly used at L40 and up. The only spec that gives U PBAOE in albion is the Iceline of WIzzards - not a very popular spec/class. This is unlike Hib where they have 2 PBAOE specs/class and 1 of them, namely the Mana chanter, seems to be very popular judging by the destribution of classes in RvR. It looks like 1 in 4 or 5 are mana chanters.

But GL with organizing it.

On a seperate comment I would strongly recommend a Paladin in the group.

Maw

D

dimerian

Rdy to bring minstrel or merc incase ye seriously happen to start plan one.

P

prozen

Count me and my friend in as mercenaries.

(check your pm's btw.)

D

detras_tuyo

i'll play mincer if dimerian plays merc at last

Detras Tuyo Infiltrator 4L9

M

mimi_mimimi

Well thought I allrdy stated that I was gonna play a mincer :)

If people are up for rolling more mercs Id be willing to lean towards a more mele heavy group.

*Cleric
*(hopefully another cleric or a theurg)
*Minstrel
*Pally
*and 4 or 5 mercs/tanks

If people could just list if they are interested here and what class they would like to play, Il see if I can work something out. And yes I am serious :p.
If people show interest and list what classes theyd be willing to play Il remake this post and fill in the people that has voulenteered.

So far I have:

*Pally/merc (Phrozen says he would be willing to play a pally but would rather play a merc)
*Merc (Phrozens pal)
*Merc (Dimerian
*Minstrel (me)

So Im halfway there.... Anyone want to play Cleric? or Theurg? :) (Detras u willing to play something other then minstrel?)
I know this beats looking 2-3 houers every day looking for a group when finding a group gets hard.... Comon folks :)

D

detras_tuyo

oops didnt see it ( i'm too lazy to read all the post carefully : / )

Nah i dont think any other class there attracts me, thanks tho.

D

dimerian

And ofc this would start from lvl20 onwards ;)

V

Voch

i would be interseted in the theurg spot if we can get the times right :)

Rawkir 50 Minstrel

L

Lizia

I got an ice wiz I want to level, just not sure jet if I can make the start time, in case I work.

Lizia

L

legera

Good luck with it. We are running one in our guild, only 2 hours a night though so taking a while.

You may want to try this for levelling, when we started we had a mixture of level from 20-23 so we went straight to Catacombs but if you're all 20 you could start in Keltoi (in Camp Forest)

24-30 We did Catacombs, Rooters and Boogeys in Cornwall. Careful with the Rooters coz you lose faction with the Yarleys but you can get this back by killing the Boogeys.

30-38 In Lyonesse killing Pygmy Goblins and Pikemen

38-50 Avalon City.

Our group has varied but at the moment its normally

2 ice wizards
2 paladins
1 cleric
1 sorcerer
1 minstrel
1 theurgist

I know we have an overlap with the sorc and mincer but the minc works quite well as a third tank and if either isn't on we still have power song/power crack available.

M

mimi_mimimi

Group update

*Pally/merc (Phrozen says he would be willing to play a pally but would rather play a merc.. but think he is gonna have to play pally ( not that its not a decent class :) :D ))
*Merc (Phrozens pal)
*Merc (Dimerian
*Minstrel (me)
*Theurg (Voch (What are these times you want :) ? )
*Ice wiz (Lizia (not to be mean or anoything but talking from experience we need at least 2 PBAoEers for it to be worth not mezzing for, but you can be there as a regular dmg dealer, dunno.. Lets see how it turns out))

I need a cleric and I need another ice wiz and we are set..... Anyone up for it?

V

Voch

i work Wednesday 5:30 - 9:30
thursday 6 - 9:30
and sunday 1 - 6 GMT

i am free pretty much all other times until uni kicks off again end of next month.

Rawkir

D

dimdim

i like to join and i be happy to take the ice wizzy spot

M

mimi_mimimi

Originally posted by dimerian
Afaik Prozen already had lvl50 pala :rolleyes:

That would make things a bit more difficult, but as I understood his PM. He did say that hed be willing to play a pally. Iv PMed him back now tho, Il wait for hes reply

Originally posted by dimdim
i like to join and i be happy to take the ice wizzy spot

ok, great.

T

Tobold

i have a level24 ice wizard who i would be willing to join with
or a level21 rejuv cleric

M

mimi_mimimi

Originally posted by Tobold
i have a level24 ice wizard who i would be willing to join with
or a level21 rejuv cleric

if you have a cleric then we should be set...

(Need to hear from Phrozen first tho, its realy depends on him now)

But for now It looks as if we are good to go:

*Pally(Phrozen)
*Merc (Phrozens pal)
*Merc (Dimerian)
*Minstrel (me)
*Theurg (Voch (those workdays are this week right?, this wel will start on MOnday so everyone gets time to sort out gear, and the ones who dont have a level 50 gets time to KT to 20)
*Ice wiz (Lizia)
*Ice wiz (dimdim)
*Cleric (Tobold)

V

Voch

yea i work those times this week and every week for the next while. Monday is good for me, i will roll up my theurg tonight.

Rawkir

M

mimi_mimimi

Originally posted by Voch
yea i work those times this week and every week for the next while. Monday is good for me, i will roll up my theurg tonight.

Rawkir

Wednesday 5:30 - 9:30
thursday 6 - 9:30
and sunday 1 - 6 GMT

could be a bit troublesome then I think, this would mean that we couldnt play any Wedensdays or thursdays... at all, if you work these times every week................... (I thought they were just *this* week)

If this is the case then I have to call for a cleric or another theurg witch can take your place... Wouldnt be fair to the other group members....

M

mimi_mimimi

So I am waiting for this Phrozen to answer my PM.. about that pally

but I am gonna need another Cleric or a new theurg anyhow, anyone?

We will most likley be playing from 16 or 17 hrs to 24 or 01 for two weeks...

E

erhardtt

I can make a lvl 20 theu if you want, PM me here or in-game:

Kedeligt

Varians

or tell someone from guild you are looking for me ( herfølge boldklub)

L

Lizia

Just looked at my work hours.

I can play (guarantee) from 18:30 GMT till 00:30 GMT. Every week day, some days a bit more early. If this is not acceptable I will need to pass.

Lizia

T

Tobold

why would you need a new cleric? :eek:

i can do pretty much anytime this week until monday - then school, and its pretty much 6pm-10pm but limited to afew hours a day, abit more on weekends

a week is enough to bpaoe to 50 anyhoo :>

M

mimi_mimimi

Tobold I wasnt refering to replacing you... But we need 2 clerics or theurg + cleric to be able to chainpull.

Anyhow It looks like this then:

*Pally(Phrozen)
*Merc (Phrozens pal)
*Merc (Dimerian)
*Minstrel (me)
*Ice wiz (Lizia)
*Ice wiz (dimdim)
*Cleric (Tobold)

*Theurg (Erhardtt)

And looks like Im gonna have to compromise by starting this from 18-18.30 every week day [Weekends can still be discussed] (everyones time looks so limited shure u cant push that 10 into a 12 there Tobold?)

But for now it looks like we are ready to give it a shot, so everyone, be ready on Friday. Have your gear sorted etc. Post you ingame names here. And I will most likley make an IRC channel we can talk on, but Il post it here when I have.

T

Tobold

quite possibly i can, but it all depends on whats happening at the time

O

old.Spanjab

Got a deathservant necro, great PBAOE there. What lvl are you starting at?

M

mimi_mimimi

Originally posted by old.Spanjab
Got a deathservant necro, great PBAOE there. What lvl are you starting at?

We are full now, sorry.

The group is as stands:
*Pally(Phrozen)
*Merc (Phrozens pal)
*Merc (Dimerian)
*Minstrel (me)
*Ice wiz (Lizia)
*Ice wiz (dimdim)
*Cleric (Tobold)
*Theurg (Erhardtt)

I need all the people who will be joining the group to confirm that they are showing up and what name they wil be using tho. Under here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom