So any lvl 40 yet?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Topic.

I think Destruction "leads" the race to 40, but I'm not quite sure. Anyone know for sure?

Edit: move to PvE realm forums pls :p

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
on our server destruction already took over tier 3 areas, and is doing some damage in tier 4, while we just recently caught up to tier 3 and fighting there now... so yes destruction is leading the race, but not for too long :flame:

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Saw a lvl 40 Herder in the city today, I'm assuming hes going to get some sleep now.

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly a lazy student bum ;)

Or some begger with no job who's gaming is being paid for with my taxes.

I'm just jealous either way.

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
i am still stuck on level 26 workin my way on up :p the shit thing at the minute is that when you DO get to bloody play it CTD's and your back in the queue! and whatever you do dont log in altdorf.

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
If I could spend thje amount of time I would like lvling I would be in T3 by now, unfortunately I dont get any time so mid teens still :(

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Im lvl 9 so :p

Damn it being employed, married and having a social life and people visiting, its killing my xping!

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure if Enka from our guild has hit 40 yet, probably, if not he's very close, was 38 last time i checked a day or so ago, so im guessing 40 now.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
lolz, well i am lvl 9 orsmt and euhm

I went to work!

proud of it! xD

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Have a level 16 BOrc on KEP and a level 17 Runepriest on Eltharion, so if i add them to gether it makes 33, haha ehh no :(.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved

Damn it being employed, married and having a social life and people visiting, its killing my xping!

Tell me about it!

And don't even get me started on having kids :iagree:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
been 40 for awhile

was lucky enough to find both lvl 39 epic axe and chest on the way (thanks to guildies)

eksdee

FH is my second home
will be by the end of the weekend, maybe monday.

...i hope :D

illu

Part of the furniture

Ditto. Nerf Real Life(TM)! :> Tbh I'd be quite happy to just press a button and be level 40 and have nice gear. PvE is balls :) Giv RvR!

Oli - Illu

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
You can RvR all the way up to rank 40 just as fast as PvE and it also gives a good feel of your career.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
You can RvR all the way up to rank 40 just as fast as PvE and it also gives a good feel of your career.
If you got a good group you can level faster in pvp i think, but if you find a good spot in pve i guess you can pve as fast :) But in pve you have more travel time. PVP you just go from warcamp to warcamp.

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
the mix between questing and pvp was the way for me , and did most of it alone on a sorc .. ( xpt for the pvp ofc )

B

brucelee303

I got a dead ringer and rare gun earlier,But I know there are some people who have been playing longer than each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom