So....am i being a jerk? O.o

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just curious, since Gamah mentioned it on the xbox thread, have i seriously been acting like a jerk?

I'm honestly curious, no hard feelings, just want to know since i've not been trying to be one. Sure i've had some bad days and it might have reflected on the forums, but in no way intentionally though.

If it's about the london bomb thing, i hope i cleared that on the other thread.

If it's about the smoking thing, i really would like to know how as i thought i explained myself there too.

So, just a serious question about my demeanor, with no intent on attention whoring, but to actually know if i act some or such way so i can change it(much like with what tris- said long ago)

EDIT: Try to refrain from answering just "Yes you are" without any reasons, 'cause that really doesn't help :D

Himse

FH is my second home
No! You've posted like you always have imo, I think everyone here knows how you express you opinions! (You've made enough posts!)

Personally, no offense taken in any way. :wij:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
A jerk? Hm... dunno.
You have some pretty odd and extreme positions and opinions at times. It sometimes appears to be an "against the mainstream" attitude with the intention to provoke a reaction or for the sole purpose of creating an argument. You seem to enjoy the role of the (for a lack of a better word) i-dont-care-if-im-rude-this-is-my-position-so-there guy. :)
Like I said, it *appears* so. Not saying it´s a fact.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
A jerk? Hm... dunno.
You have some pretty odd and extreme positions and opinions at times. It sometimes appears to be an "against the mainstream" attitude with the intention to provoke a reaction or for the sole purpose of creating an argument. You seem to enjoy the role of the (for a lack of a better word) i-dont-care-if-im-rude-this-is-my-position-so-there guy. :)

I totally argree with Thorwyn. But this doesn't really make you a jerk, just gets annoying time to time

Gamah

Banned
A "jerk" doesn't really sum up my opinions of your attitude of late, it was just a generalization.

As posted above you seem to be posting extreme views just to get a reaction from the community. You've been abrasive, your arguments (in the smoking thread) have been weak at best but you still aggressively defend them.

I feel that your attitude has been harsh, unfriendly and uneducated (I am not calling you uneducated), your posts have been ill thought out with points and opinions that are ALWAYS against the masses, but not in a good way.

Yeah you're entitled to your opinion (as we all are) but you seem to be deliberately trying to get a rise out of people with (to coin a better phrase) "Extremist" posts.

I attribute this to your personal life at the moment which has been documented here, you're stressed, pissed off and worried about stuff and and its manifesting it's self in this standoffish style of posting.

I hope you get your problems sorted soon, because I want the old seel I used to get along with back.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thanks for the replies, glad to see it's not that kind of jerkish'nes. So, here's the deal:

I DO, like Gamah said, have real life stress(well, to me it's more like "lsight annoyance" as i don't stress -that- much.). It's an on/off thing really, and when it's on, i try not to post too much 'cause it ALWAYS reflects.

I've never posted an opinion just to get a rise of people, i know it may seem like it, but it's honest to gods above truth. If you see me posting against an issue, it's just my view on it and i never EVER would post something in a trolling manner. It's just me, i got sometimes weird views on commonly "normal" issues and i love to discuss them.

So, if you see me posting "Puppies should be killed"(which i'm not!), take it(to you) as an stupid side to have(which usually is the view on the other side anyway) and not as something that is meant to get a rise of people.

About throwing arguments like on the smoking thread, i noticed there that i tend to explain "poorly" my views and what i'm trying to say, and this often leads to pingpong discussions which stray me away from the original point. So basicly i get distracted. But the original reason for my "poor explanation of view" can be taken into the whole different culture thing(partly). Just learned/adapted to explain things like that, and this is why this thread is good.

I'll try to explain my views on things in either more simple terms, or explain them better, but i can assure you that my "extremist" views won't change 'cause that would just be..well..lying.

Hope this clears the air abit and people can let their water flow through their pants...under bridges...what was it...anyway! :D

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that often i DO post similar opinions, and many opinions i'm agreed on, but as you might imagine, those arn't noticed that much ;)

Gamah

Banned
Oh yeah, you are a JERK for not replying to my EvE PM or ingame mail :twak:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oh that's just 'cause i want to keep my EVE life separete from Freddys :(

spoken as a true BoB member ;) god knows noone in that alliance wanna say who they are IRL :p

/edit: and no i dont think ur a jerk.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah sometimes you seem to comment purely for the responses you get. Other times you almost refuse to admit defeat in an argument. I admit i am not perfect on the latter, but it's something i noticed.

The only thing which really annoys me is when you dont say "hahaha" and just "haha", it makes me feel like we're not funny enough for you...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Occasionally, but aren't we all? The good news is that when you are, you're a funny jerk :flame:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
You're not a jerk, Tohtori, you're just a bit off sometimes :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
A jerk off? The man who made the wankathon! slander! :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Toto's cool. He might be missing a few balls from the pool table of sanity, but there's nothing wrong with lunacy.

Is there ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but there's nothing wrong with lunacy.

Is there ?

Lunacy sounds a bit like ludicrous, which sounds, if listened with lunacy and boiled in the same soup pan, like lullacry, which means Tanja Lainio:

Lullacry.jpg

Which means hot metal boobies which is always right, never wrong :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
A jerk? Hm... dunno.

Most accurate post on the thread tbh.

But I know we're all like it sometimes as we all tend to have very extreme views on certain things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom