So. 4k posts. Let's do stuff!

O

old.Tohtori

First, some cool F1 pictures.

Clicky Clicky.

Then we have a puzzle! Find Ze Archenemy! modem users...up yours haha!

Freaky Linky

Answer here! Klong...klong? Broken linkage!

Spiderman:"You lost some weight, Otto?"
Dr. O :"Yeah, I was on Atkinson diet, really good one."

Ok, what's next....let's diss old people!!

It's not my fault that you grew old.

It's not my fault that you didn't die allready.

It's not my fault you broke your hip..well....usually.

So stay the f*ck out of my way! You people are just so damn slow, that sometimes i think about riding a goddamn snail just to get around you faster. In the shops, trains, busses, even the f*cking gamestore has some old people hanging around and making my life miserable by blocking any possible route that wouldn't involve a 5 mile hike. Try the supermarket on a sunday, now that's an endurance race. I just want some juice for my hangover and i don't want to run around the store in zigzags to get to it, not to mention your endless warstories that i'm QUITE sure the cashier wants to hear.

And kids...the small ones...all i'm gonna say about those is, leave them at home, chain them to a radiator and ducttape their mouth! First thing, if i ever and hope i won't, when i get a kid is NOT to get it to talk, but to teach the brat how to STFU like the Kewl say.

Ok, i think this thread is fair enough for a 4k post...just to make sure...let's post once more the picture of amanda!

funny-amanda.jpg

W

Whoodoo_RD

Hes lost the plot finally.

Whos Amanda? She single?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

Whos Amanda? She single?

Lost the plot? What the..what the f*ck?

I dunno who she is, but she's the queen of the damned...of google submitted photos or something..

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

I think he prefers the term 'lost his marbles'.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I think he prefers the term 'lost his marbles'.

Ooooh. Thanks Dill...

About loosing my marbles, have you actually stayed in a barrel the whole time? F*ck...some people just live with those rosecolored ticles over their eyes.

O

old.tRoG

You know, one day, I'll stop trying to think up meaningless crap, just to reply to totos threads and make my virtual willy an inch longer by getting an extra post to my count.

But, until then...

Apples are green, and that's a wonderful thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom