Snow

A

adams901

Well I'm bored so here's another useless thread....

Just sitting at work and noticed that the snow is actually settling in central london, something that dont normally happen because of all the heat.

Looking out the office window I can see Kingsway, most of the snow on the pavements has turned into a mush, this is quite cool because it is really slippery and hopefully I will see someone fall over before I go home, have already managed to open the window and throw some snowballs at innocent pedestrians (im on the 5th floor so can get a real good shot in from up here.

Shitty thing is its only 13:30 and most trains are already delayed by up to 90 minutes :(

anyway back to gazing out the window.....

T

Testin da Cable

we had a good blanket of snow here a couple of days ago, enough for some mates and I to piss about and have a snowball-fight :)
it's all gone now, but the ground's still frozen solid so I still have a good hope the next flurry will be around for a while.

F

FatBusinessman

Snow in Cambridge all gone now... :(

W

Will

Apparently things are really bad down south. We've had to cancel most installations today and reschedule. Which is bad, it means actually doing some work.

Edinburgh has had light snow for a week or so, starting to fade away today.

S

Sir Frizz

It's snowing down Southampton, but it's not settling. I haven't seen proper snow for about 5 or 6 six years damnit!

X

xane

Nice views from Canary Wharf here, earlier the snow was going _upwards_ past the window !

S

S-Gray

around this time last year.... it snowed in my town...

Was walking home from a Computer Fair at the Widnes Vikings Rugby Stadium (They hold Computer Fairs there every so often), anyway, i live about a 5minute walk from the Stadium...

I bought a few things, a new keyboard was one of the things, so im walkin home with my Brother, the roads and pavements are all iced up so had to tread carefully...

I crossed the road outside a chippy where i live... it was packed... and just then i step on a very slippy piece of ice and literally go "head over heels"...

That was one of the most embarrassing incidents i have ever had.... people lookin at me in the chippy with concerned looks... i just ran off....

---

Anyway, there has been no snow here, just lots of ice, car was frosted up a bit but nothin serious.... was told by a mate who lives near coventry that it was snowing now.... i want snow no matter how embarrassing last year was :(

:/

S

S-Gray

if you get snow Dinger then im pretty sure my town will get it not long after :p

L

legendario

Go outside and build snowmen you losers.

S

S-Gray

Last time i did that the yobs knocked it down on me :(

Fuckin scousers! :eek:

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by legendario

I would if i could, but i can't so i won't. :p

A

adams901

I made a little snowman on the ledge but one of my work colleagues threw its head at someone on the pavement below :(, I think I need to get a job where I have to actually work cause its damn boring here...

M

mank!

I don't know if it's snowing or not here, haven't looked out the window yet. :(

Just got up, innit.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by legendario

did that...and gave him a giant snow-co><or!!1

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by -DingeR-
No snow here yet :mad:

A few flakes started to fall on my way home from work monday night...pity it was 1:00 in the morning. :/

S

Shocko

It's been snowing for the last 10minutes here! And it's real big snowflakes that are falling :D The ground is wet, but the snow is managing to settle! :clap:

If we get a few inches, i'll go outside, make some snowballs, then await for any small children to walk by my house :D

C

.Cask

Clear blue sky here, well pissed off. Considering it normally rains here 250+ days a year it's not that much to ask for some fookin snow when it's below freezing out.

S

Shocko

But.. but..! I just want to chuck white stuff all over them :(

A

adams901

it has stopped here :(, bah, I want it to snow more, we have just under an inch, with any luck the trains will be cancelled tomorrow.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Will.
Edinburgh has had light snow for a week or so, starting to fade away today.

the rain melted it...

W

Will

Bah. I'm gonna have to walk home in slush.

Gimme a lift.;)

M

mank!

Well it would appear that it is snowing here in Oxfordshire, it's just not settling. I made this startling discovery after going out to the garage to get some catfood in a football shirt. Fucking cold :/

D

Delph

it so was snowing in cambridge at 2pm. You lie.

(froze my ears off on the way up to the lab as well =:( )

W

Wilier

It snowed on us at work last night, and its snowing on us at work now.

Bastige.:(

L

legendario

Originally posted by Testin da Cable

did that...and gave him a giant snow-co><or!!1

Amusing and at the same time refreshing to suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom