Snow Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
You english remind me of zulu tribesmen that see white people for the first time. :mad:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
snow.JPG

Its took me this long to sort my BT web space out so YOU WILL ALL GOD DAMN LOOK AT THE SNOWY PICTURE OF MY DRIVE:eek:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its a pity you can't move your car out of it, isn't it? :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
:D thats my added security for the Subaru, Discovery is Samms and the Saab is mine, I get paranoid about the Scooby being knicked.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Why create a new thread, when you can revive a nice old one. Come on then. Pics of todays snow anyone?

It's chucking it down here :D

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
There's been thick fog and frost here these past few days but it seems to have cleared up. Maz want snow! :mad:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Sharma said:
Muhahah, was belting it down in Ingleby Barwick today, we are now completely covered in half a foot of snow!
\:D/

really? i think it snowed for about 30 minutes here in coulby newham. now the sun is out, it feels like its 30centigrade and people are having BBQs.

Will

/bin/su
tris- said:
really? i think it snowed for about 30 minutes here in coulby newham. now the sun is out, it feels like its 30centigrade and people are having BBQs.
You need to look at the dates. ;)

And its been snowing heavily for 3 hours here. Lets hope I get home.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Will said:
You need to look at the dates. ;)

And its been snowing heavily for 3 hours here. Lets hope I get home.
Maybe I should have started a new thread. Wonder how many people will read all 7 pages from the begning before realising ;)

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Well i opened the thread and just clicked the links at the beginnign and was all ready to say "YOR LINXS AER BROKAN!"!!" when i noticd the post date

Athan

Resident Freddy
Whipped said:
Why create a new thread, when you can revive a nice old one. Come on then. Pics of todays snow anyone?
Because it's confusing as fuck when you're not in the habit of checking the dates on posts before replying.

That and the images in the start of the thread have long since stopped being served on the given URLs.

-Ath

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Here in the land of skirts, the snow has only just let up after it snowed very heavily from about 8am until 2pm. Must be a good 2/3 inches deep and even deeper where it has drifted due to high winds.

It's blowing a right chill up my kilt, i'm off to play the bagpipes and eat haggis. Here are my pics.

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom