Music Snow Patrol - A Million Different Suns

Laddey

FH is my second home
Is a must.

Had it a week or so, got it for the lads at work so i havn't listened to it but iam now. And it's fucking amazing, never knew Snow Patrol were/where so good.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
They are good....but abit too whiny....havin said that havent listned to the new stuff so maybe theyve changed....also...hows the head m8? :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
They are good....but abit too whiny....havin said that havent listned to the new stuff so maybe theyve changed....also...hows the head m8? :p
Fine man. As i said, im a fucking monster ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
first shit house, and now middle of the road 'indie'

tsk tsk...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
If you've had it a week Laddey you would have seen that its called 'A Hundred Million Suns' Ha Ha

Its very good though, takes a few listens, but it does the trick, going to see them in February, Yay

Laddey

FH is my second home
Oh yeah hahaha whoops. It's good though!

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Went to see them alot before they became famous (they are from the town next to mine, used to play in local bars and stuff)

Pretty good album overall, nice to see a new local band doing well after Ash :)

russell

FH is my second home
Havent heard it properly yet. Waiting on the music man to deliver. Really like SP. Guess Im just a 'middle of the road Indie Kinda grl'.:p

sayward

Resident Freddy
Saw them a couple of years ago in Manchester. Haven't heard much of the new stuff. What's everyone think to Leona Lewis doing Run? One of my favourites, don't like her, but can't decide. Bet it's no 1 at Xmas.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Saw them a couple of years ago in Manchester. Haven't heard much of the new stuff. What's everyone think to Leona Lewis doing Run? One of my favourites, don't like her, but can't decide. Bet it's no 1 at Xmas.

Didn't like it, it was made to be sang in a band, she over sang it and it sounded aweful...

But being the sheep the british public are if its released it will be a number 1

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Got all their stuff so far and liked it all. Just have to wait a month or two for Virgin Dubai to get stock. Post religious inspection!

Edmond

What's everyone think to Leona Lewis doing Run? One of my favourites, don't like her, but can't decide. Bet it's no 1 at Xmas.

I think its discusting that a album that is a year old has had a few extra tracks thrown on it and been re-packaged and re-released, and the idiot muppets go and buy it and put it a number one.....WTF

Laddey

FH is my second home
I think its discusting that a album that is a year old has had a few extra tracks thrown on it and been re-packaged and re-released, and the idiot muppets go and buy it and put it a number one.....WTF
I never thought you had a nasty word in you man :D

Edmond

Sorry, Dont get me wrong, i like Leona, and i think she comes over a really nice and i hope she does well, but its a cheap shot at the X-Factor/christmas market and people fall for it, i just dont get it?

Edmond

Its ok if you never got it the first time round, but there will be fans who love her music and feel they have to have it. Coldplay have just brought out a EP with 9 new songs on (how thats an EP and not an album beats me) but they have also re-issued the album too with the extra songs on, so if you have the album already, you only buy the EP, makes sense

Its like when FHM once brought out 5 different covers with each of Girls Aloud on one month, the rest of the magazine was the same, just the covers, and a guy i worked with at the time went and trawled around the shops and got all 5, cos he said they would be collectors items one day......wrong!!!!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Didn't get it before. Just bought Snow Patrol and The Killers too but haven't had time to listen them yet.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Other half moaned I was spending too much money, so now I can't listen them cos he's bloody getting them from me for Christmas!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom