Sniper template need advice

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Just ended my ranger sniper template but need some advice about final changes, thats the Config Report:

Stats

Str:77
Con:83
Dex:106
Qui:76
Hits:200

Resists

Body:26
Energy:26
Crush:24 (2)
Cold:24
Matter:0
Thrust:27
Heat:26
Spirit:32 (5)
Slash:29 (3)

Skills

12 Stealth
13 Recurve Bow
11 Piercing
4 Blades

Cap Increases

25 Dex
19 Qui
6 Con

Other Bonuses

9 Archery Damage Bonus
10 Fatigue
5 Melee Speed Bonus
10 Archery Speed Bonus
14 Archery Range Bonus
20 AF Bonus

I will respec to melee in future so I wont add any ToA stats at this template is too much time consuming. Crush resistance can't be reduced, ToA drops give it .
My doubts are what resistance is most important to cap heat, cold, energy ...
assasins with LW would use cold vs rangers but as I'm not melee specced don't expect win vs cold LW assassins and maybe could win vs heat LW assasins. There are enough stealthers out there with sun weapons to cap energy or crocodile's tooth dagger to cap spirit? . Must I reduce str to cap all resists but matter or maybe add some +CD?

Any advice will be welcome thx.

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
with the new frontier coming out soon most ranger will go ts3 so i think u should keep to bow spec and bow them down from a distance.And also if u do want to melee i recommend u just go fire weapons cause not many stealthers use Cold weps this could be just me thu.

legar

Loyal Freddie
===
Viper Passive Increases the damage of poisons by the listed amount. Passive 25% 50% 100% Shadowblades, Nightshades, Infiltrators
===

With the removal of dodger, dualist reflexes in New Frontiers many assasins are getting at LEAST viper 2..

(allthough you wont have too much trouble from assasins in keep defends though..)

so add that up to your 0% matter resist :) and we have a "died by dot" ranger ;)

other then that the template looks great.

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
firstly ..

Dots are Body dmg ..

Alc dots and armor procs are matter ( matter cabby ae dot as well )

now ... NF ..

since most Ra's dont have pre-reqs were gonna be losing passive were currently used to .. so as for having spare points for viper .. i really doubt that the majority of people will get it .

in most cases prolly got with purge 3 , mopain , and vanish ( to escapte Tsing archers )

your template looks ok mate .. just concerned with the no + cd and low matter .

also - are you using legendary weapons or artis ?

legar

Loyal Freddie
My bad, thats body damage yeah :)
Been over a year since i last touched my infi /duck.

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Slytale said:

Just crafted piercings, I want snare on my piercings to avoid fights and LW hurts my con. I'm really interested to know what weapons are using the stealthers out there LW heat only, LW heat and LW cold vs reinforced/studded, or sun weapons.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Slytale said:
firstly ..

Dots are Body dmg ..

Alc dots and armor procs are matter ( matter cabby ae dot as well )

now ... NF ..

since most Ra's dont have pre-reqs were gonna be losing passive were currently used to .. so as for having spare points for viper .. i really doubt that the majority of people will get it .

in most cases prolly got with purge 3 , mopain , and vanish ( to escapte Tsing archers )

your template looks ok mate .. just concerned with the no + cd and low matter .

i don't think resists against dot procs are worth sacraficing anything else for, infact id be happy to fight against someone with crafted weapons since it means no artis/leg weaps :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
looks like a nice template to me.

Guessing you have braggarts bow and sharkins gloves in it. som to.

0 matter would bug me though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom