@Sneakers_matri

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Met you while I was on my svg Zneakers, just as two hibs came flying at us, the mid-alb teamwork worked well :)

Ah by the water edge in emain? You took the adding caster or w/e it was so I could pew pew the vamp :).. too bad for me 30s later a FG of rr10-12 hibs B lined towards me 5s after 1 fg of mids had ran past and left me alone, then they sosed away from the mids and back to dc 2nd bridge..some ppl aye.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ah by the water edge in emain? You took the adding caster or w/e it was so I could pew pew the vamp :).. too bad for me 30s later a FG of rr10-12 hibs B lined towards me 5s after 1 fg of mids had ran past and left me alone, then they sosed away from the mids and back to dc 2nd bridge..some ppl aye.

Ran into the midgrp after the incident myself and was sure of that it spelled certain death for you, the hibgrp I also got a glimpse of as I darted off in the opposite direction :D
Not easy being a lone savage roaming the frontier! Although the new bp haste gems and charge help alot!

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Been awful soloing today, zerged 17 times now.

rr12 skald run from me
rr11 warrior run from me until I had 5 red guards on me then he came back I beat him down to 2% hp after his purge, ip3, warguard and I die to guards when he finally rr5's
rr11 bd run from me

Not a single satisfying fight in 2 hours.

/edit

W8ing for prey near mid poc with npc buffs so i can escape the fgs, but man its no fun this game :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I wouldn't run from you Sneakers i would swing my hammer until there was pile of bloody bone bits, then i would prolly go for a smoke break and a cup of tea.

EDIT: o0 and a mini kit-kat :sneaky:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Zneakers got out played by a healer and warlock :< damn those uber skilled warlocks... I just come to find you aswell! but those bastids were crying on region about having someone mezzed at glen docks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom