Snacks

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think you have your words mixed up, surely you mean godlike?

Lakih

Resident Freddy
The English Shop (A great taste of Britain) - Half the candy was American. No Basset's Winegum. 1/10 Would not buy.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
If you drop by Stockholm I´ll be sure to treat you to some then :)

The English Shop (A great taste of Britain) - Half the candy was American. No Basset's Winegum. 1/10 Would not buy.

They do have marmite and lots and lots of tea though. Unreasonably expensive unfortunately.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Good tea is never overly expensive, it is just right.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Fair enough. But, just comparing some prices from ye old English shop to online prices, imo..expensive.
Also, rather pay good money for tea than coffee. Am i right?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Eating these, but a very small pack. Just 40g. Not very chili-y or thai-like if you ask me. They're decent, but not what I expected

burts-thai-chili-150gr.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have clove and kardemom flavoured green chai at home. I'm turning into a hippie. soon I'll be snorting patchouli.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I have clove and kardemom flavoured green chai at home. I'm turning into a hippie. soon I'll be snorting patchouli.
I read that as clove and condom flavoured green chai. First thought was yuck. Second thought was how does he know what condom tastes like?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I think I'm addicted to Marks and Spencer Summer BBQ Jerk Jumbo Covered Peanuts

Just so more-ish

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you like fruit, I highly recommend these two variety of grapes from Tesco. They're called Candy Heart and Sable.The flavours are incredible

uMDRhH.jpg

sayward

Resident Freddy
I really like Clementines. I hate tangerines and manderins. Why do all the supermarkets feel it's ok to sell generic 'easy peelers' what the hell are they? Even Waitrose have shelf labels saying clementines when the packaging clearly says mandarins!!

TdC

If you like fruit, I highly recommend these two variety of grapes from Tesco. They're called Candy Heart and Sable.The flavours are incredible

uMDRhH.jpg

I remember when grapes tasted like grapes #nohipster

mooSe_

FH is my second home
249432.jpg

Mentaiko (spicy cod roe) flavour is great. Hard to find anything salt and vinegar flavour here though :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Another vote for marmite - how can people not like that treacle-like, twigglet-esque salty goodness?!

Nicely toasted white bread and marmite. Tremendous.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Another vote for marmite - how can people not like that treacle-like, twigglet-esque salty goodness?!

Nicely toasted white bread and marmite. Tremendous.
I find it goes well on cheese on toast too. Gives that little kick.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Toast and marmite, 2 slices, with a couple of slices of processed cheese in between :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry old chap - this actually has a special taste all of it's own.

Love a good cheddar too, mind :)

TdC

Processed cheese should be fried, considered to be placed on a burger and then thrown away like the shite it is. Preferably with a flick of the wrist to indicate extra disgust.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Processed cheese should be fried, considered to be placed on a burger and then thrown away like the shite it is. Preferably with a flick of the wrist to indicate extra disgust.

If I could agree more than once I would.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

To be fair, if I had to eat Dutch cuisine all the time I'd be tempted to eat the vegetation as well.

TdC

To be fair, if I had to eat Dutch cuisine all the time I'd be tempted to eat the vegetation as well.
Dutch winter foods are ace. Summer...basically everything they borrowed from the rest of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom