Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am eating a chicken bacon mayo sandwich mmm

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Walkers 'Sensations' Roast Chicken and Thyme

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Whenever I see a snacks thread I well up - WHY WALKERS? WHY DID YOU EVER HAVE TO STOP MAKING COOL CHILLI DOUBLE CRUNCH?? They were the crisps from heaven.....

<Sits in corner sobbing> :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
if they're that tasty he probably would have eaten the pic

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I dont remember those, do you have a pic?

I wish I did - they stopped them in '97 I believe and ofc digital pics weren't a thing then. The three flavours were Chargrilled Steak, Cool Chili & Smoked Cheddar - all three were awesome in different ways but Cool Chili was my favourite. Is it only me who remembers these gems of the snack industry??

Bizarrely this is a reference to at least prove they existed even if it's not really a crisp based website!

The Star Wars Collector's Bible (Walkers UK)

if they're that tasty he probably would have eaten the pic

Damn right. Munch munch. :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Buggles Nachos Cheese! FO with everything else! Or Kim's Snakc cips!

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Buggles Nachos Cheese! FO with everything else! Or Kim's Snakc cips!

SNack chips are not what they used to be, now they put less flavour in them. It sucks to be honest. They're still good though, just wish they'd make it the way it used to be.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
maybe less additives & E numbers now?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Pukka Pies

Chickens go in
Pies come out

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
For tasty snacks, just get yourself over to the Texas State Fair:

In recent years the fair has emphasized its reputation as an event featuring unique, albeit high-fat foods. The fair has been known for years for Fletcher's brand corny dogs. Recent years have seen the introduction of new unusual deep-fried items, including deep-fried Oreo cookies; deep-fried Twinkies; deep-fried pork ribs; fried cheesecake; deep-fried peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwiches; and most recently a batter-based fried Coke. New foods in 2008 included chicken fried bacon and fried banana splits.

Edmond

Deep Fried Twinkies !!! Jesus, they are bad enough on their own, they don't dont need a helping hand of a deep fry

gohan

FH is my second home
at i36 atm rustlers giving out free burgers all weekend, banon rolls chicken beef an pork rib burgers

win

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
damn all this talk is making me hungry
doesn't help having Charlie & Chocolate Factory on tv at the mo

*digs out Chinese take away menu*

gohan

FH is my second home
just had the most epic BBQ those 1 use bbq's are pretty handy

done 16 sausages 4 1/4 pounders and was still burning red hot coals after an hour or so so poured beer all over it to keep the security men happy

Edmond

Well my oven has given up the ghost, so its Domino's oinline for me

Mmmmmmmmm...........nom, nom, nom

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Walkers have started doing Flaming Hot Monster Munch again too! :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Tin of sainsbury's cheap ass broken mandarin segments, but only once in a while to prevent scurvy :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok so sounds a bit dull but my fave snack after swimming is rice cakes (yes yes they smell like morning piss bfd) with peanut butter (organic stuff made only from peanuts no salt or anything) and grapes its lush and really gives an energy boost, also really like the edemame (soy beans) they serve as a bar snack in my fave japanese restaurant...

roasted sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds are nice too

but all this is faar too healthy for this thread and giving me somewhat of a bad rep as being a piggy bugger so ok...

microwaved nutella and bread sticks...its like a giant choccy dip (remember the tiny ones you'd get as a kid? imagine that only BIIIG)

tortilla chipsn with cheese on top then microwaved thn dolloped with sour cream, refried beans and guacamole

wasabi peas bloomin nice and if you eat too many it makes the inside of your nose really hot lol

and i love to mix chocolate and crisps when i eat them...it tastes soo nice but especially so with pringles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom