Smoke me a kipper - Starting points for your toon can be changed! :> 1.89d

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
For the ppl who haven't heard of Red Dwarf - its classic english cheesy sci-fi comedy and its piss funny :D google search for "smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast" and you'll understand.... or maybe not - depends on how warped you are i think hehe

And just for you Illu.....

• Just because it's an armour-plated alien killing machine that salivates unspeakable slobber doesn't mean it's a bad person.' 'Now call it extreme if you like but I propose we hit it hard, and hit it fast, with a major and I mean major, leaflet campaign

<3 Arnold Judas Rimmer

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Years since I've had kippers. Teh yum.

Its on Wikipedia if anyone is interested enough.

Hmm time to dig out the Red Dwarf collection too I think and brush up on Space Corps directives.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm time to dig out the Red Dwarf collection too I think and brush up on Space Corps directives.

You gotta watch the Polymorph episode from series 3 then Roo :D

Rimmer: Lets get round a table and discuss it over tea and biscuits.
Lister: I say we strap a nuclear missile to my forehead and ill head butt it to death and anyone who gets in my way gets a napalm enema :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Would of been a really nice bonus if it had come a year or two sooner, specially as I complete gimped my stats to begin with (5 con, 5 strength 10 dex 10 quick).

To late for me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom