Smoke me a kipper , ill be back for breakfast

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Good bye everyone been a great 3 years but time to move on .

A big thanks to everyone ive meet you have made this a fun experience.

Special thanks to everyone in The DragonFighters, Celestial Knights ,The Prodigy,Joy Division and Valravens some mighty fine ppl in those guilds :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Theodoric said:

Special thanks to everyone in The DragonFighters, Celestial Knights ,The Prodigy,Joy Division and Valravens some mighty fine ppl in those guilds :)

bye m8 :(

hope you will come back, you were a great leader in Valravens, hope to see you back. untill then bye :(

Zaphod

Fledgling Freddie
Bb theo m8, all good things come to an end. Been a fookin great giggle thou over the years, ooh and on a side note m8 - little fellar's b inc :D

Hugger

Fledgling Freddie
take care man , i ll miss you hope u will back soon..

- English -

Resident Freddy
THeeeeeeeo sluuuuut :((((

Oh well, :) thanks for great times we had in VR, tho i havent been active myself for 2-3weeks as tbh the game has become shite :/

cya on msn m8 :p

p.s if i cba ill train and beat u at c&c

Zaphod

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
THeeeeeeeo sluuuuut :((((

Oh well, :) thanks for great times we had in VR, tho i havent been active myself for 2-3weeks as tbh the game has become shite :/

cya on msn m8 :p

p.s if i cba ill train and beat u at c&c

not be4 i do :D

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
bb theo mate :( Been the best time ever with u and vr :) tho if u dont come and spam me on ventrilo i´ll come and kick your ass ok!? :cheers:

:wub:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya Theo,

Had some excellent times with in DF. Always a pleasure playing with you

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Bb theo , always fun to fight you even when zapstar was coming always from behind by "luck" :p

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Theodoric said:

/cry :( sad day mighty fine person and player good luck theo with what ever you do next :worthy:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck in whatever you do in the future, all the best. :fluffle:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Theo, we were in DF together when I first started playing DAoC over 3 yrs ago now. You might remember my Paladin, Danamyr, or my Cleric, Riverwind?

It was a great time then - we were discovering a lot about the game and it was awesome playing on hunts with you and Neep and Rossco (in fact I had a chat with him recently - I see him online sometimes). It was a shame when you left to move to Prodigy :(

I hope you'll keep your accounts so you can return in the future.

I wish you the very best of luck mate - take care. :wub:

John.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
bye bye theo, didnt get to know you that much but im sure you are a nice guy, take care

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
bye bye theo, and my master..... followed you with the uber pala spec .... 50 shield 42 chants 39 slash and now i dont know who my master will be. im still a padwan..

bye dude, been 3 uber great years playing with and against you. in TDF, TP :clap:

take care

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
bibi , was fun playing with u .... can't say i loved playing against u as i hate(d) running into vr :p
cya on msn

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: .. Cya theo was a plesure playing with u In DF and in TP, also been nice seeing u out on shower, u been a gr8 player and i respect that, a nice clean guy that does not use radar or bug abuse, and just natrually kicks ass, this guy is a kick ass paladin IMO, did not see much of him on his mid tho but i saw him getting his death spams.

well theo nice meeting u and hope u come back and try Hib this time as u been on mid and alb ( Hib is a cheap please i heard, good PL , nice price on artifacts etc, easy to get , and kick ass realm ( All friendly ). )

From a old gimp
Nale

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
sad to see you go mate :(

best luck for your future. have fun

/bow
/salute
/cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom