Smoggies - Midllesborough

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Why oh Why oh Why are they after Heskey? I thought they were struggling for goals? Surley they would do better ging after someone who scores more than 8 a season!

McClaren said:
"There's the 20-goal-a-season man and they're very, very difficult to find and if anybody's got them, they hold on to them[/QUOTE}

:D 20 Goal a season man and then ther is Heskey haha :)

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Darthshearer said:
Why oh Why oh Why are they after Heskey? I thought they were struggling for goals? Surley they would do better ging after someone who scores more than 8 a season!

McClaren said:
"There's the 20-goal-a-season man and they're very, very difficult to find and if anybody's got them, they hold on to them[/QUOTE}

:D 20 Goal a season man and then ther is Heskey haha :)

I don't know what it is with Heskey, but everyone in the football business thinks he's brilliant. It seems to only be the fans who can spot him for the clumsy, lumbering idiot he really is.

Admittedly, he has improved this season. He even managed to stay on his feet for a whole game!

Christ only knows why Middlesborough want him. They'd be better off poaching someone from the 1'st division, Earnshaw for example. OK you wouldn't be getting a 'proven' striker, but at least you wouldn't have to pay them the sort of money Heskey would be after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom