Smallville

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The new series of this will be starting on E4 on 5 January 2004!!

It looks to be a very entertaining series!

I cant wait

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
dysfunction said:
The new series of this will be starting on E4 on 5 January 2004!!

It looks to be a very entertaining series!

I cant wait
Fitties get their kit off I assume?:cheers:

Mysteriax

Fledgling Freddie
Hope lana lang and cloe will still be in it , those two where a big plus to watch the series :D

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Mysteriax said:
Hope lana lang and cloe will still be in it , those two where a big plus to watch the series :D
Those two where the only reson to watch it tbh :p

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree on that, those 2 women are the main reason I watch the show :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
There was one episode when Lana was not herself and took her kit off and jumped in the swimming pool and was trying to get it on with Clark

:drool:

Patriarch

Fledgling Freddie
I love Smallville, I watched every episode of the first two series. However I don't have E4 so it will probably be a long wait for the next one.

ManDevil

One of Freddy's beloved
dysfunction said:
There was one episode when Lana was not herself and took her kit off and jumped in the swimming pool and was trying to get it on with Clark

:drool:

She goes skinny dipping in a lake in series 3 ;)

/drool

|Jesus Horsewood

Fledgling Freddie
Time?

Sorry to be a pain guys, but have just looked at E4's listings for tonight and can't seem to see a time for the show, is it their web monkies being lazy or has it been resheduled ?

leggy

Probably Scottish
It's on channel 4 tonight at 9 but I'm sure they're a season behind E4. Someone correct me if i'm wrong or do something nice to me if i'm correct.

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a great series!
The second season just ended in Finland.
The third season is great though, and I didn't mind when Lana took her kit off, twice (2nd & 3rd season) :D

In the third season things get really, really messed up. Some very interesting stuff there...

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Ive watched all the3rd season uptodate (kazaa is your friend). Pretty entertaining.. actually a story arc which is better than freak of the week episodes.

The lana getting her kit off episode has a REM soundtrack which I really like! ;)

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Beck said:
Pretty entertaining.. actually a story arc which is better than freak of the week episodes.
Yup, the story gets quite tense actually... going to watch episode #13 (Velocity) of the third season now. AFAIK it was shown this week in the US.
Hehe @ "freak of the week"... quite true for the first two seasons.
I like the way how the series is beginning to relate to the idea people have of Superman. However I don't really read the comics so am not sure as to how truthful the series is... I like it.

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Darthshearer said:
Sorry to ask but what is about? :D
:confused:
This is about Smallville, the TV series telling a story of Superman in his teens :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom