Small Thread For Hibs

DeepLurkFeeder

Fledgling Freddie
I almost cried at my keyboard twice today.
Solo bard, /bowed to me after a really nice 1v1(which he won) fight @ dcx during primetime and left, leaving the taste of nice battle to both of us. Mercuria is the name. One of the few that show manner these dayz.

And later one the same evening, I was going unstealthed mmg ==> amg (REALLY BORING AFTER 500times to go stealth) . and a fg hibs givfs me the amnesia "hat", come close, slaps me and leaves. Really touching, seriously.

Wish there were more players like you guys, thanx again, I thought all of us were turning into rp thirsty albs.

Heliriah Isen Herra /kiss

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
wtf hibs :( KILL KILL KILL

sh0w n0 mercy111!

;)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
show no mercy!, killed a grey scout yesterday.. felt good

nol

Fledgling Freddie
quite a number of bards that run around solo, we just die to fg's or stealther clubs :eek:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
It's the perception that bards are free rps which makes them so much fun, people think it's an easy kill, they chase from amg or whatever to a "quiet" spot and there you can kill them :p

160-200 dmg dd, + a few hits with weapon, + lots and lots of hp (am, ip, insta's etc)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
nol said:
quite a number of bards that run around solo, we just die to fg's or stealther clubs :eek:
or Chosen! to bad he is only a legend now tho.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what noler said =) my solo list isn't that huge atm, but well, most 1v1 were interrupted either by fg's or lameass mincers :p

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

vf is she ingame but not RL, but out of subject :)

running solo mezzing fgs and run away is funny.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
I wub VF

she saves me from stealthers :D and /hugs me when i'm solo instead of nasteh PA's which other tricksy elvses and luris do ;(

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
well speaking for myself:

i would leave an sb alive
i would leave a nightshade alive
i kill ALL infiltrators/scouts/mincers on sight if i have the chance to do so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom