Small story

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

I have just been round to see my old man (Dad) and he told something i thought was quite funny.

Well he starts work at 3:30 in the morning and on his way to work he saw an object in the road. The roads are very quite at that time so he thought hmm might be some drunk staggerin around.

Anyways as he got closer indeed it was looking like a person infact, it looked like a women he said.

When he got even closer he said he was amazed it was a women NAKED only a bra on with her hand in the air stopping him. so he started to stop and when he was able to fully make out the womans body :p he said he just started to laugh.

I said what was funny. He said it was a Shop dummy !

Someone had planted a shop dummy in the nude only a bra on it the stnace a copper would use to stop you at a check point. lmao

Anyways i thought it was funny so ner :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Sounds a bit dangerous and reckless to put a shop dummy in the road.

It can only lead to accidents.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Liar. It also leads to people stopping in the street and then later leading him to tell their son that they started stopping in the street who proceeeds to tell the rest of the world that he thought it was funny.

Gr8!

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
And then after telling the story to the WORLD* miserable twats like Clown leave comments :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
At my old school - we dressed up a manequin and put it under the head teachers car then sprayed and smeared tomato ketchup around it. And ran into the school yelling :D

The teachers were really worried till they came out and pulled the manaquin out and realized what it was :)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
At my old school - we dressed up a manequin and put it under the head teachers car then sprayed and smeared tomato ketchup around it. And ran into the school yelling :D

The teachers were really worried till they came out and pulled the manaquin out and realized what it was :)

Hehe nice 1 ..

See that Clown thats a sense of humour if they sold them id buy you one ;)

Clown

Part of the furniture
So why didn't you come up with that story?

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
GDW said:
I can tell you have some Irish blood in you.

How do you figure that from the above text ?

--- But you are correct my family can over here during the potatoe famine in ireland to make a new life. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This is quite funny. Certainly a very stupid person indeedy.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
What about the stupid bird who said to american security guards she had a bomb in her bag

Tom

I am a FH squatter
heh, thats been illegal for many years, she wouldn't be the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom