Small Shoes (whine thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Some days ago, there were a thread about stealth zerg. I wrongly wrote that I had respect for Censimilia, cause she is an ok player - who solo. I also wrote that when she soloes and ChaosTheory Counter Zerg, the Hib St Zerg, we let her go without hurting her, if she soloes. Those days are over according to me.... :twak:

I recently got stealth zerged 1 million times by Censimilia & Co. I tried to contact her by emoting her so she could see my name (the name that so often /hugs her and let her go, while duoing with Dafft), but instead she report me to GoA and I get 3 days ban cause of spam emoting her :eek2:

Maybe I got it all wrong, but who the hell can respect a rr10+ grp'ing with 2 other rr6+ and killing solo players, when the same ppl let her go when she soloes? Maybe i'm a twat trusting, hibs would give me the same treatment - which I give them. But u should believe a rr10+ would show more honour. But then again, there might be a reason she is rr10+ :m00:

cya ingame Censi

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
go with the view that

the enemy are all lying cheating radaring adding bastards who wont give you the time of day. and when you can you should grey kill add on solo fights and generally make there life hell.

Emote spamming is against the CoC so you should stick to only 1 or 2 times if they still dont get the message that you arnt going to fight them or what ever your trying to convey trying spelling it out in loot bags across emain.

and when that doesnt work just kill them anyway and wave at them then pm them in some other form.

I recomend a psychic person to convey your messages. Or even if needed delete your character reroll on the realm they are on and pm them and then delete and reroll on the server you were playing get back to the level you were and continue your fight.

Tbh just kill the enemy.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Censi is my inspiration to go out and RVR :)(oh and Vipr) My daoc day is`nt complete without 1 fz or strafe war with the smallones:) :worthy:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
sweet jesus of nazareth!!! what the fook in gods name are you talking about.

a) I aint ever reported anyone for emote spamming?? way to lazy to compile email etc... So that means u got a trigger happy finger and u been spamming lots of peeps prolly.

b) I have never said ANYWHERE I only solo? Im in PM FFS everyone knows we run 2 fg always because we are such newbs that just are not good enough to run alone. Keep telling yourself that anyway.

c) I aint ever heard of your name, but just so you know I dont want to tango with you out there, i want to kill you. Do what u gotta do and take me down.. But know this, when the heat comes on I will not hestitate to do what I gotta do *rocks head*

fooking albs man. unbelievable.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Thought you quit Anduril m8, wb, know its off topic but wb :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
censi said:

a) I aint ever reported anyone for emote spamming?? way to lazy to compile email etc... So that means u got a trigger happy finger and u been spamming lots of peeps prolly.

b) I have never said ANYWHERE I only solo? Im in PM FFS everyone knows we run 2 fg always because we are such newbs that just are not good enough to run alone. Keep telling yourself that anyway.

c) I aint ever heard of your name, but just so you know I dont want to tango with you out there, i want to kill you. Do what u gotta do and take me down.. But know this, when the heat comes on I will not hestitate to do what I gotta do *rocks head*

... WELL SAID!!!!

/hhug /hug /hug /hug

:cheers: :cheers:

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Well Censi, like I wrote. Maybe I got it all wrong, but since I only emoted u its odd u didn't report me. There were noone near us so I wonder who it might have been then ?

But I'm glad to hear its all open RvR again, like when I used to play. Yes I'm a returning player from US Classics, and until now I have been told there are unwritten rules in Stealth RvR. Don't kill him / her, then they do not kill u if u solo, etc etc !!! Thats why I emoted u, cause I always let u go. But since Stealth RvR ís more like FG vs 2 these days, I might do u a favour Censi and play US CLassic again. My respect to Paradox, the only soloer left!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
US classic is a good home for you.

I recomend a vamp too.

have fun.

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
censi said:

:clap: too right censi man, honestly, you'd think there was a war on or something.

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
this is woot Censi wrote on a Jox stealth thread, so I hope u understand me a bit more. This goes against what u just replied on this thread, so I'm a bit confused! :eek7:

last post from me, cya ingame Censi (in a few days :cheers: )

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=172902
thread #10

theres a multitude of enemy stealthers that dont attack me when fighting someone even if its there realm buddy getting pasted. Theres loads that try not to pop u in front of zergs and theres loads that stop attacking you if they grouped with someone else etc...
Then you in turn must give the respect back to these guys... from that you get a very small circle of respect in the stealther community on excalibur and the circle varies slightey from person to person based on their actions and encounters with other enemies. you can have this circle of respect and still be highly competative with your opponents but you just try not to shaft them at every opportunity.

You also have to contribute initally from earning respect from your opponents and that takes time because the natural reaction is to kilkillkill!!!!

saying that its virtually impossible to play like a complete saint at all times. If you try to you will end up being on the receiving end of the shaft more than you are giving the shaft. And giving the shaft has to be the lesser of 2 evuls.
Try not to be a dirty shafter and you will probably not get as many dirty shafts dont to you. You will still get shafted periodically though specially when zerggy.

I could real off a list of possible 20-30 stealthers I know play with this respect and are in my circle.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Anduril said:
Some days ago, there were a thread about stealth zerg. I wrongly wrote that I had respect for Censimilia, cause she is an ok player - who solo. I also wrote that when she soloes and ChaosTheory Counter Zerg, the Hib St Zerg, we let her go without hurting her, if she soloes. Those days are over according to me.... :twak:

I recently got stealth zerged 1 million times by Censimilia & Co. I tried to contact her by emoting her so she could see my name (the name that so often /hugs her and let her go, while duoing with Dafft), but instead she report me to GoA and I get 3 days ban cause of spam emoting her :eek2:

Maybe I got it all wrong, but who the hell can respect a rr10+ grp'ing with 2 other rr6+ and killing solo players, when the same ppl let her go when she soloes? Maybe i'm a twat trusting, hibs would give me the same treatment - which I give them. But u should believe a rr10+ would show more honour. But then again, there might be a reason she is rr10+ :m00:

cya ingame Censi

I honestly think you got wrong Person in pointing you finger at Censi m8 you wont find many in the same league as Censi.

It a Tough time out there for Stealthers but I can't ever see Censi emailing goa for spamming him he to much a man to go and play at things like that.Think an apology to Censi for that accusation is needed tbh.

Soulja

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
edit: blah nm. i had little whinge here but cba, not like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom