Small request

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
I have made some changes in real life recently and witha new job etc have had less time in game. as well as my internet dying last night i logged in my second account for first time in a week to find my house gone :(.

I dont remember the plot i think it was number 7 waterford so i am asking if no one will buy this plot until i can afford to rebuy it.

Of course ur perfectly entitled to buy the plot as much as me but id really like to get my house back. I know its my own fault just thought i had more rent than i did.

Anyway thats it for now.

Scunner

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
After the patch, your rent can be taken from the C'Merchant when your money box runs out.

I'm not sure if you can leave some plat on your merchant, and cover yourself for a year... or if it's restricted. I wouldn't trust GoA to get it right the first time though, so better to keep up the payments for a while ;)

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
darkhound bought the plot but thanks to him for transfering it for cost pirce :)

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
hehe couldnt remember exactly how ur name was spelt so didnt make a hap hazard attempt to but thanks also to urself who was the reason he even considered transfering :D

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Scunner said:
darkhound bought the plot but thanks to him for transfering it for cost pirce :)

nice good on yer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom