Small mauler video

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Recent moved to usa and caught a mauler and was talking for abit :) made a very small video if a level 50 untemplated mauler vs a fully templated paladin... don't expect nothing flash... although it does show that mauler damage is rather nice (considering this guys mauler is fully untemplated) :)

mauler finishes with 90%+ hp... paladin wasn't played properly tho due to it being the same guy xd server is Gaheris (Pve Server) unbuffed duel also baring in mind so its also slow :p enjoy cause when it hits europe i know for a fact theres gonna be alot of these guys running around ;) was a nightmare unlocking them on usa at first however... but the difficulty has been nerfed (forgive spelling btw drunkish and i'm dyslexic) to unlock maulers!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3HAVW92

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Imon said:
It's a cow...... its a frickin cow........

WHERE THERE IS COW! THERE IS MCDONALDS! just need mythic to add "Butcher" craft now

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
afaik you can have celt/briton/norse maulers too? if so i will roll one for a laugh, no way am i running around as a cow though

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
afaik you can have celt/briton/norse maulers too? if so i will roll one for a laugh, no way am i running around as a cow though

hopefully the human classes :) unsure tho dont have laby yet... if you can make a luri mauler i'll roll one :D

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Recent moved to usa and caught a mauler and was talking for abit :) made a very small video if a level 50 untemplated mauler vs a fully templated paladin... don't expect nothing flash... although it does show that mauler damage is rather nice (considering this guys mauler is fully untemplated) :)

mauler finishes with 90%+ hp... paladin wasn't played properly tho due to it being the same guy xd server is Gaheris (Pve Server) unbuffed duel also baring in mind so its also slow :p enjoy cause when it hits europe i know for a fact theres gonna be alot of these guys running around ;) was a nightmare unlocking them on usa at first however... but the difficulty has been nerfed (forgive spelling btw drunkish and i'm dyslexic) to unlock maulers!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y3HAVW92
I don't get it, how do I download this file?

I just get a page full of ads where it says:
Filename: Movie_0001.wmv Filesize: 6.91 MB Description: mauler video

A searchbox and a login box, that's it, nowhere to click to get to the download. Any chance you can provide a better link maybe?

Dard

Part of the furniture
You need to sign up to the site, you will see a 3 letter code you stick in that box, then download the file.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
WHERE THERE IS COW! THERE IS MCDONALDS! just need mythic to add "Butcher" craft now

must get LGM!:D

Dard said:
You need to sign up to the site, you will see a 3 letter code you stick in that box, then download the file.

you dont need to sign up

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

Tbh the cow looks cool when they are toa'ed!!1
They look better then firbs or trolls and they make funny noises. :m00:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You don't need to sign upto the site... click on the link i provided then in the top right corner you will see a box and 3 letters to the left side of it :) type in the letters you see into the box then press "download"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Well I didn't get that box, it just says 'Loading download...' and then it takes me back to the first page. Also when I try to right-click and 'Save As' it just gives me a file called megaupload.html instead.

Tbh that site have given me way too many popups and spam, and it's already not worth it, so I'm gonna block megaupload.com and not gonna bother with that site again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Dr_Evil said:
Well I didn't get that box, it just says 'Loading download...' and then it takes me back to the first page. Also when I try to right-click and 'Save As' it just gives me a file called megaupload.html instead.

Tbh that site have given me way too many popups and spam, and it's already not worth it, so I'm gonna block megaupload.com and not gonna bother with that site again.

ah well if thats what you want to do :s works fine for everyone else tho apparently

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i think they have been modeled on not any old cow - but a Jersey cow - look at my avatar ;)

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Bah.. I thought you were the cow when I was downloading. Wanted to see the damage that Mauler can do with Fist wraps.

Didnt look so OP class. Dunno...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:

aye you can just asked in /as on usa :) norse/celt/briton and taurs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom