Small guilds no alliance anymore???

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

With 4 guilds moving to Fedaykin alliance, it seems Venom alliance seized to exist, eventhough leaders were ensuring us we could stay in the alliance...

That leaves some small guilds without alliance... Maybe a good idea to make a new alliance? I was offered to 'merge guilds', but hey, this guild is kinda personal... but that shouldn't mean it's without alliance or /as for frontier information....

Anyone any constructive ideas on this???

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I think at times like these, when the gaming population is near its lowest, alliances prioritize bigger guilds first, in order to get some guilds who are able to claim towers/keeps for the good of the realm. It might sound harsh, but in order to keep your guild private and small, you might have to leave out an alliance, unless you find an alliance with room for a small guild that might not be able to claim anything (ofc I don't know if that's the case for your guild, just trying to make a general point)

Of course I can't speak for the other alliances in this matter, but atleast that's how I felt when I was co-leading Fedaykin and recieved an application from smaller guilds. We've tried inviting small guilds, who after 2-3-4 months split up, or go inactive without a word. And then the alliance leaders had to decide which guilds were dead, inactive, leftovers from a merge, planning to return or what else.

My advice would be either:

A) Apply for various alliances. You can find info for most of them on Duskwave.

B) Bite the apple and merge with another guild in order to increase your chance of getting into an alliance.

or

C) Find some other guilds who need an alliance, and form a new one.

The only problem I see with option C), is that the more alliances there are, the harder it becomes to quickly notify people of potential RR's, but that's an issue you need to talk over with ppl if this is the option you go for, if that's what you want.

Just a little pondering in my point of view :)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the response mate:) Option C is ofcourse very liable, for those people that are in small and un-allied guilds are not reached with RR news anyhow:)

If there's enough small guilds that want to go and 'create' an alliance, please speak up...

And, you are right about the keep/tower claiming bit... We have held Arvakr tower 2 at level 10 for 3 days, then had to take it down to level 5... but at that time there was nobody else claiming anyway:) So, better have a small guild claiming for short while than no guild claiming at all.....

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
What happened to PWND alliance btw? I just found myself without an alliance ^^

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Zebolt said:

we can make a guild with our bb's then we have an alliance :p

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
yeah sorry about this lilin, it seems amphrax, being the noob that he is, forgot that venom was alliance leader, and what with venom disbanding and moving fedaykin, the alliance ceased to exist :(

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:

clan chaos was one of only active guild left in it, talking to yourself was kinda crap and when we left think the whole thing fell apart :>

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
clan chaos was one of only active guild left in it, talking to yourself was kinda crap and when we left think the whole thing fell apart :>
Im there too :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom