Small Artifact raid - Thuesday 7/8 - 20.00 CET - Meet Shark stable mob in Meso (pryd)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oki, lets try to get enough people together for a small ArtiRaid.

Date: Thuesday 8/8
Time: 20.00 CET
Place: Shark stable master in Meso (prydwen)
BG: On Featur-p

Its last minute and its not all the artis in the game, but hopefully we get enough to pull them off!:)

Artifact list:

Meso
CB,
BoZ (if enough people),
AT,

Aerus:
GoV,
Jacinas (if enough people),
Foppish Sleeves (if someone has the items required)

Stygia: (if enough people nag me about these well do them in the end:)
SoM,
MS,
Tartaros.

If this turns out to be a huge zerg raid I might consider doing the whole inchilada with standard artis. (thats discounting group encounters, and moving artifacts, or artifact encounters who in other ways are random. They just take to much time to do with a zerg).

Lotto will be done after all artis are done. It will be random (1000) and highest chooses. 1 item per person as usual.

Important: I will preclaim 1 item if it drops (Seer version of the Lightning etched sleeves). Now there can drop several of these so with any luck there will be some to lotto too. If you cant agree with this, feel free not to join. I dont want arguments about this in the BG afterwards.

/Charmangle

ps. If we are abit low on people, I will bring a summsm + fopbot for those encounters that are doable with such. ds.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Oki, lets try to get enough people together for a small ArtiRaid.

Date: Thuesday 8/8
Time: 20.00 CET
Place: Shark stable master in Meso (prydwen)
BG: On Featur-p

Its last minute and its not all the artis in the game, but hopefully we get enough to pull them off!:)

Artifact list:

Meso
CB,
BoZ (if enough people),
AT,

Aerus:
GoV,
Jacinas (if enough people),
Foppish Sleeves (if someone has the items required)

Stygia: (if enough people nag me about these well do them in the end:)
SoM,
MS,
Tartaros.

If this turns out to be a huge zerg raid I might consider doing the whole inchilada with standard artis. (thats discounting group encounters, and moving artifacts, or artifact encounters who in other ways are random. They just take to much time to do with a zerg).

Lotto will be done after all artis are done. It will be random (1000) and highest chooses. 1 item per person as usual.

Important: I will preclaim 1 item if it drops (Seer version of the Lightning etched sleeves). Now there can drop several of these so with any luck there will be some to lotto too. If you cant agree with this, feel free not to join. I dont want arguments about this in the BG afterwards.

/Charmangle

ps. If we are abit low on people, I will bring a summsm + fopbot for those encounters that are doable with such. ds.
sounds nice m8

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
About Malice/Battler/Bruiser

We will do these if we get a huge enough zerg. I dont want to run around in volcanus with a small force...:)

/Charmangle

Zoay

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there, but is there any chance that we could
do Shield of Khaos aswell? ^^

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

Zoay said:
I'll be there, but is there any chance that we could
do Shield of Khaos aswell? ^^

Well im trying to keep down the amount of running around etc (want to get some rvr done tonight too) but shield of khaos is close by at GoV so we might just do it.

/Charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
BG is now up...On Ular-p

Changed my mind on what char to use. So BG is atm up on Ular-p

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom