SM question - Majestic Will

reinhart

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone here has this RA to lvl2 or up ?

If so what is the return on dragon when debuffed ?

Read on the VNboards that it can do up to 300 dmg on Hurika with MW2

Also what is timer on the RA and how long does it last ?

Rein

reinhart

Fledgling Freddie
Yup for RvR sure - but PvE especially with TOA coming it could seem useable.

Read several posts on VNboards stating that without MW2 a lot of the trial-bosses in TOA would have required a lot more ppl.

Rein

jessgade

Loyal Freddie
One theory that i've read on VN boards is that each level of MW raises your own level 10 points.
So if you have MW2 -it will be equivalent to you being a level 70 character for 1 min duration (every 30 mins).

How that exactly adds up in the chance-to-hit and actual damage i dont know though.

/Jess lvl50 SM

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
jessgade said:
So if you have MW2 -it will be equivalent to you being a level 70 character for 1 min duration (every 30 mins).

Thats sounds very ubah to me =p

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
jessgade said:
One theory that i've read on VN boards is that each level of MW raises your own level 10 points.

That theory sounds very logic after seeing it in action several times. From what I've heard with MW2 you can cap damage on most nameds in TG, MW3 for King/Queen/Birds. (Not sure how much you get resisted on 80+ mobs with MW2)

The description from Mythic is not correct on this RA. Its an absolute awsome RA for pve-raids. 95%+ of the nukers on Gaheris (coop-server) have it and it makes those toughest bastards so much easier.

PS: Don't pop it to soon. Wait until mob is taken to about 80% from tanks or you draw agro like no tomorrow :)

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
I have MW2 on my RM but I've only had the chance to test it once, against Nosdoden, it wasn't too impressive with about 50% resists and hits for about average 75 dmg, but I hear Nosdoden is uber high level so could be fun to test against some other mobs :D

I only have 10+15 dark spec aswell atm so variance with baseline dark DD could be better :p

jessgade

Loyal Freddie
Nosdoden is lvl 80 according to http://library.l9c.org/ .

Try it on a Wretch of Winter please -its around lvl70 -so it should con yellow to you with the RA (if the theory is correct).

I would love to hear the result of that one :)

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
jessgade said:
Nosdoden is lvl 80 according to http://library.l9c.org/ .

Try it on a Wretch of Winter please -its around lvl70 -so it should con yellow to you with the RA (if the theory is correct).

I would love to hear the result of that one :)

WTB single-line respec :D
Seriously need to respec to darkness to save some power cuz I've only got MCL1 atm and even with that and a pot I'm usually OOP before timer is up :mad:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"WTB single-line respec :D
Seriously need to respec to darkness to save some power cuz I've only got MCL1 atm and even with that and a pot I'm usually OOP before timer is up :mad:"
- Lythande
With decent buffs, you won't be able to cast any dmg spell consistently for the duration of MW - you need RP too to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom