SM pve duo partner

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Wots the best combo for fast pve leveling in tds from this choices?

Supp SM + shammy
Summon SM + shammy
Dark SM + shammy
Supp SM + healer

Gamah

Banned
Vasconcelos said:
Wots the best combo for fast pve leveling in tds from this choices?

Supp SM + shammy
Summon SM + shammy
Dark SM + shammy
Supp SM + healer

Healer is better :< pom + stun!

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
It's hard to say, it depends how good your healer is.

If you can land stuns properly, and pull properly with your pet, then Supp SM / Healer is great. Mobs go down fast + TD reward = nice leveling.

Tho, remember, it'll never be as fast as a set pbae grp. On Alb/Glast we had a pbae group, 2 ice wizards, cleric, paladin and sorc. Fastest and most fun xp ever, did TD's and were getting 5 levels a day for only about 2-3 hours play.

At low level Dark SM lifetaps seem to take a lot of power. I duo with one in thid who's always whinging about power, and he uses a lot more than me on a runemaster, tho he seems to do a lot of damage.

Summ SM + Shaman would be fun, but without pom would be a bit hard I feel. You run out of power in a fight with 6 ora/red con mobs on you and you're gonna find yourself shagged. If the healer can keep the pet alive long enough for you to passive it and use a power pot, great. But remember while you're not dealing damage to the mob, the shaman is going up in its agro books. Power pots in this case would be a must, pom pots are ok too, but it's gonna push the price of leveling up by a lot, and still probably won't be enough to clear TD's without a hefty bit of downtime.

It's been a long time since i've played a summ SM, but as I recall, the power consumption was quite a lot per "tick" of your focus shield. Especially at low level. If this is not the case, I apologise.

All in all, I'd recommend the healer + Supper. Tho if you could find a warrior and drag a shaman buffbot it'd go a hell of a lot smoother! I also recommend AOE buffing outside before each TD from a high level shaman. With just a healer you won't have specs.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Forgot to mention its gonna be me controlling both chars :p

Im know undecided btwn supp SM + shamm or dark SM + shammy, as i recently found 1-20 that theres no point in doing tds with focus pull mainly for the fact that i go faster with st nukes, so i guess pbaoe'ing 2 mobs and going straight to td mission would be faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom