SM intercepting pet

B

boomeruk

is it bugged? or is mine bugged?

dunno, but whatever it is, i like it...

i got told it was a 40-60% chance on it intercepting a hit for you.... last night in emain it intercepted almost every hit!! most times if the group wasent mezzed, i was one of the last to die!!!

then i dueld a scald, and out of 5 hits, the pet intercepted 4!!

thanx mythic :D

can other sm's tell me how there new pet intercept is behaving?

G

gladvoffs

duel'd a hunter..

first 3 hits was intercepted, then 2 or 3 hits hit, and 2 new intercepts, and a hit = dead..

S

svenfleet

Sometimes the intercepts are streaky. It does feel though >50%. I also swear that if you dex/str/spec debuf em that more attacks are intercepted.

S

svenfleet

Oh yes, also nothing sweeter than casper intercepting a PA :)

K

kalgarn

must admit it's really nice.been playing around a bit with it and had him intercepting loads.even quite a few infils and ns who tried to PA me.wonder how long there will be whine treads about it :D

K

Kedaran_Mid

I don't think it should be able to intercept PA, that's a bit to much.

-K.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Cry more overpowered stealtherperson! :eek:

N

nezzen

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Cry more overpowered stealtherperson! :eek:
he is a SB, he's not overpowerd any more FYI!! :doh:

there where a guy on vnbords who had testet the pet intersept, he found that if you put the pet on "here" it will have ~75% chance to intersept.... I think it was ~50% on follow :

ofcourse we all know GOA and they might have made a error in the translation?

cba to find the link :p

S

svenfleet

Was RvR'ing last night and had a couple of magic moments;

2 tanks assisting stick to me which normally means I'm dead in seconds. With pet intercepting, group had enough time to squash said tanks and I walk away with only a few scratches.

Ranger at amgo plinking me with arrows, not even close to killing me before he was ganked :)

4 tanks assisting on me once most of my group was killed, still lasted an indecent amount of time before being killed. Pet intercepted 10+ attacks.

All I can say is GJ Mythic.

B

boomeruk

how was your pet set?

i always have him on passive so hes by my side... what does the "here" command do? does it just stay in that spot where you click here?

S

svenfleet

Pet is on passive and when I'm melee'd stand still, press here to get pet to stand on you and cast when pet intercepts a blow.

Intercept = no interupt

O

old.Emma

The closer the pet is to you the better chance it has at intercepting.. ohh and buff him up with a shammy and watch your pet take next to no dmg at all ;p

N

Ncr-

Originally posted by boomeruk
can other sm's tell me how there new pet intercept is behaving? [/B]

same, and don't call it a bug :p about time we get loved :D

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by svenfleet
Intercept = no interupt
you sure about that?i only tried a few duels and figured i got interupted when i coulden't cast but could be from the hits that got through.bit of a noobie sm here ><
worked good enough to let the pet intercept and then qc mezz and nuke them from a distance ;)

M

Makwaerk

well I remeber reading that you get the Effects of a style ...or something like that .. stun styl.. you get stuned .. might have been fixed tho

K

kalgarn

been testing it a bit more tonight.can indeed still cast if the hit gets intercepted,he even intercepts slams :)
sm's are damn hard to get down in melee now.time to get purge and moc now :p

S

snotfor

hehe u dont need moc when u have intercept :))

K

kalgarn

well if you get 3-4 stealthers raping you it can be handy i reckon :p

B

Brunore

Originally posted by kalgarn

Whatever rock your boat mate o_O :p

O

old.mattshanes

sms can tank better than tanks now in rvr xD

5 intercepts in a row xD

Impossible now to beat a mid pbaoe group.:(

K

kalgarn

well had to do something matts,you passed my rp's now :p
gratz btw :)

O

old.mattshanes

well had to do something matts,you passed my rp's now :p
gratz btw :)

Thanks might retire sycho at rr8 with all this pbaoe shit,i can just go upto a sm and he will laugh at me because his pet takes all my hits,i don't mind it but 5 in a row?!??! then 4 next fight?!?! that is a bit too much.:(

And kalgarn you feker get your hampster out :p

K

kalgarn

hehe,been thinking of going to get kal hardcore to rr8 and retire him too then.dunno yet.hard to get a group now with all the zerker fuss :(
people prefere savages,and can't blame them.but will get him to rr8 anyway,can't let him hanging there :)
just bring you ice wizzie out later and we can do pbaoe duels :D

F

Fafnir

hehe,been thinking of going to get kal hardcore to rr8 and retire him too then.dunno yet.hard to get a group now with all the zerker fuss :(
people prefere savages,and can't blame them.but will get him to rr8 anyway,can't let him hanging there :)
just bring you ice wizzie out later and we can do pbaoe duels :D
Do like I did mostly, run solo. :D

E

-ElemenT-

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Thanks might retire sycho at rr8

*remembers seeing the same sentence but with rr7 in it a few months ago*

;)

S

scarffs

0_o ERrrm I'm taking you off my friends list matey...

R

Roo Stercogburn

I asked Junior what he reckoned about his newfound abilities. He's one happy undead dude now.

Between the haste buff and the higher dex/qui buff he procs like he's on steroids and he intercepts like a frenzy.

I'll have to get a guinea pig though so I can see what damage output I'm getting from him. Volunteers anyone?

Go Junior :D

J

Jaem

A buffed SM pet is nasty tho, intercepts so much.

Kinda ubah when someone can only hit for 60 dmg on pet instead of a 300+ hit on the caster hehe. :)

B

Brunore

My L21 pet blocked 5 PA's in thid today o_O

Unbuffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom