Slow

Woggles

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just my computer or has the speed of the internet hit an all time low today? :touch:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Mebbe its the DoS people have been wittering aboot...or it could just be this forum being a slow bitch. :/

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
From the GOA website:

Important notice
[2004-3-02]

Some anti-virus expert are expecting a possible important DoS attack tomorrow on none other but Microsoft itself. This information was just released and without any doubt will spread over the net fast during the night.
Around the same time, Microsoft released a critical update to Internet Explorer 6 and, while nothing has been 100% confirmed yet, I urge everyone to get the update, check your anti-virus and to spread the news.

According the information available, if such an attack would happen, there could be important connection problems a bit everywhere.

As you know, we have a patch coming out this morning. IF (If being important factor here) such attack should happen, it should not delay the patching procedure itself, but it may slowdown the patch download rate a LOT.

We will keep you informed tomorrow as soon as more information is available. In the meanwhile, spread the news.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
FH is running really slowly - could be the Daoc lads waiting for the patch and all idle-ing on the rvr forum.

Woggles

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
FH is running really slowly - could be the Daoc lads waiting for the patch and all idle-ing on the rvr forum.

What about the daoc lasses waiting for the patch and idle-ing on the rvr forum :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
They are off having sex with their boyfriends :p then as soon as the patch is up they finish and log on :p

Woggles

Fledgling Freddie
My lovely gf is at college all day so i got to sit here watching daytime TV and spamming forums :D

How i wish i could find/keep a job or go to college again :eek:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I just wish I could find a job that didn't make me want to go postal on everyone. :/

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Everything else except this crap forum is fine for me. :\

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Its all the feckin' DAoCers online. Over 400 of the buggers! :/

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
And their fingers!

And to think I was defending them yesterday. :mad:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Hot-fucking-damn!! This is painfully slow. Nearly a minute to load up one freaking page.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me about it. This is GOA's fault! I'll have their heads for this! :eek:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah. We should be paid compensation for the suffering we have to endure while browsing this forum as a result of their incompetence.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Total BS would also be apt.

...I wonder if we are making the matter worse? :D

Woggles

Fledgling Freddie
got to say when i made this thread at 10am this forum was running 100x faster and it was very slow then....... this is just fucking stupid :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom