slimline in silver

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Silver slimline ps2.

Well it's out today, it does look damn sexy, but yet again Sony's idea of supply and demand is shit.

It's a limited edition, so I can understand there aren't going to be that many consoles about. But what gets me is the fact Sony can't launch when they have Silver accesories ready. Who wants to buy a shiney silver ps2 then plug black accesories into it?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wots the point? ps3 is dues soon ish so you might as well buy the bigger older version slot in a hdd and get hd advance/loader cheaper and more efficent

leggy

Probably Scottish
The silver PS2 was fucking ugly.

This one is marginally better.

I agree with yaka. What is the point? Other than the fact they are guarenteed to have sony fanboys queueing at the door for one.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I like that they release novelty consoles, of course it's more a gimmick for profit but I still find it fun.

The slimline PS2 is a marvel at how much space can be saved and it's internal design to save all that space is brilliant... but it gets hotter than the normal PS2 and I don't think it is worth it unless you are buying one for the first time and it's the only one out ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom