Slaves to the grave.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Big G said:
GET THE TORIES IN

Hehe, the recent local elections were the first time other people have voted tory along with me.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Wij said:
People who work can't afford kids. Only dolies in Council Houses can and they don't pay any tax.

Oooh, little bit of politics :)

the human race is doomed then :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I kinda figured given the title this would turn into a tdc/wij necrofest.
How wrong I was.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nah mate: Tris is the resident necrophilliac these days :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i did NOT have sexual relations with her corpse.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Will said:
Because, as a party of low taxation, they'll leave us with a great pension...

I guess your political opinions lie wherever your personal stance lies, since I have a pension through work plus they match what I pay (plus 1% more) - i'm sorta ok from that perspective.

However...

What I mean by getting the Tories in (perhaps not the Tories, but someone need s to do it) is that Gordon B seems to like to throw money at parasites, spongers, the NHS and defense yet fucks over the hard working people by saying "tough titty, you're working your arse off paying 40% AND i'll make you not claim state pension until 68" where as the waste-of-space plebs of society suck up every benefit going.

Whilst I think it's good to help underprivileged people, for every person that needs it there is another person that's gonna abuse it / suck up every tax payers penny.

Cut the losses to increase the "profits".

I've worked hard to get where I am, and at 25 only just getting onto the housing ladder - yet an unemployed 16 year old gets up the duff and gets a council house as a priority? Something not right there.

The gross waste of tax payers money in this country needs addressed.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Big G said:
What I mean by getting the Tories in (perhaps not the Tories, but someone need s to do it) is that Gordon B seems to like to throw money at parasites, spongers, the NHS and defense yet fucks over the hard working people by saying "tough titty, you're working your arse off paying 40% AND i'll make you not claim state pension until 68" where as the waste-of-space plebs of society suck up every benefit going.
Throw money at the NHS? Tell all those doctors and nurses losing their jobs that.

However misuse of the benefits system does irk me, granted there are going to be some people who can't work, but I'd like to see how many really can't work.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Exactly, the work force are getting the shaft too - it's needing a serious shake up.

Personally, without sounding like a right wing fascist, it's eventually going to go the way of America where only those with money and/or good job (with private medical insurance) will be able to afford healthcare. Is that morally right? Probably not, but I can't see any other option.

I suppose another option is for the NHS to go back to basics - a simple level of healthcare, anything above and beyond basic healthcare and it'll cost you.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Didn't they just announce something about getting rid of alternative claptrap on the NHS ? That's a start :)

*kill, eat and knob TdC*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom