Film Skyline

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Went to see it on Friday, thought it was way over rated and a bit poo to be honest.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Saw it yesterday, started off good enough then got worse as the film went on. The effects were great though as an action fan I would have preferred to see more of the battles. Though when I saw the tentacle aliens my first thought was they had copied and pasted from Crysis its uncanny and the big ones look like a more agile Gargantua from Half Life. I wish I hadn't paid to see this movie, not worth the money.

I couldn't understand why our brains fit there machines so perfectly and the fact that one mind managed to overpower there mind-wipe process

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well, saved me a trip to the flix. I'll catch it on torrents next year. Going to be watching Toy Story 3 this afternoon

Ezteq

Queen of OT
just got back from watching this; certainly was no independence day but I actually really enjoyed it, although I believe the cliched script and sorry arsed acting is a requirement for this kind of movie they may of overdone it just a tad lol.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Finally got round to watching this on Sky.

What a load of pointless non-nonsensical cock.

I swear they do this shitty "real person" perspective in alien movies these days because they think it means that they can get away with no storyline and no meaningful explanation for anything that happens, therefore allowing them to brainfart frankly pretty outdated and shite special effects all over the place - sufficient to produce a trailer that cons people into going to watch the movie.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
what do you guys do .. like store away in your head theres a thread from two years ago about skyline .. wait two years watch it and then necro the thread lol

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Your mother necroed my cock yesterday. Only she knows how to do it! (I am sorry, this had to be said)

opticle

Part of the furniture
what do you guys do .. like store away in your head theres a thread from two years ago about skyline .. wait two years watch it and then necro the thread lol
I had to vent my feelings.. I thought people would be upset if I made a new thread when there had already been one.. so I used the handy Search tool to make sure :)

I'm a good boy ! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom