Sky Feed

G

GDW

If you have Sky digital check the feed called uncut video- some good footage ofAmerican 3rd Infantry teams involved in street fighting counterstrike style.

Goto sky news and press the red button for screens - uncut video only started today and maybe only temporary.

S

S-Gray

You mean they have a bunch of 14year olds running around shooting anything that moves and calling teammates "n00bZ" ?

;)

G

GDW

Yep and if you listen carefully the guy who gets shot calls out "Wallhaxor ffs":D

D

Daffeh

i dont think much of the map though

i mean desert and dust...pfft been done before :)

N

nath

lol are you serious? fucking hell. Nice one murdoch.. you da man!

G

Gef

I dont have Sky :(

I was watching on the news before though and they had a camera strapped to the muzzle of the cannon on a tank. Was classic FPS style, it aimed up at some communication pylon, fired, missed and hit some random building in the distance, then reaimed a bit and fired again and blew it up. Quality, I want 24hr feed of that :)

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Gef
I dont have Sky :(

I was watching on the news before though and they had a camera strapped to the muzzle of the cannon on a tank. Was classic FPS style, it aimed up at some communication pylon, fired, missed and hit some random building in the distance, then reaimed a bit and fired again and blew it up. Quality, I want 24hr feed of that :)

There were 2 tanks firing at that pylon. They took 6 shots to hit it!

D

doh_boy

sounds just like me in bf1942! :/

I'd like to see one of the japanese tanks in real-life if they really do bounce like that! :D

L

Lester

I think it took six shots to knock it down, not hit it. The shells "apparently" aren't designed to take out concrete foundations or something. Besides it has guy-ropes too. Throw 'em a frickin bone!

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by Lester
I think it took six shots to knock it down, not hit it. The shells "apparently" aren't designed to take out concrete foundations or something. Besides it has guy-ropes too. Throw 'em a frickin bone!

Indeed, they were aiming at a thin steel framework. Hitting something only inches wide from that distance is pretty impressive.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Lester

I wasnt saying they were useless at hitting targets.

It definitely wasnt an easy target to knock out.

P

Pro]v[etheus

You can get an idea what's it like if you go the SkyNews home page and click on the video link just below where it says 'Us Forces Enter Red Zone'.

O

old.Fweddy

Why would the blue team return the red flag?

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread