Skurt says bye :(

B

boobi playmobil

Well after a long day Skurt fired his last arrow and reached RR2! Thanks Firey or Sindala for capping me. :bazbeer:

Was a fun few days, sadly a bit empty at times, but then there were those times when there were just enough targets and everything went my way that made it all worthwhile :)

Thanks to all the albs (Inazzy and Misses for good fights, Serramana for the patience to come back solo over and over :clap: and all the other infs for many a laugh!) :m00:

See you in emain in a week or so i hope :cheers:

A

_asq_shazzy

Was great fighting you Skurt. Hope to see you in Emain or Odins.. well we won't see each other because of us both in stealth, but we will know when we are around.

S

Solstice

I will miss u Skurt :(

In the other hand, no more of ur arrows up my ass :D

I didn't cap bg3 yet, got 3.5k to go and it will take a while cuz u know im a gimpy crushing merc, I will need to leech Inazzy and other uber kill3rs :rolleyes:

Was great m8, cya in the frontiers soon

:cheers:

T

Tualatin

don't leech from me please, I wanna cap out that stinkhole aswell, and get my free level.

A

_asq_shazzy

Hehe Solstice ;)

Only need like another 11 or 12 kills to cap out of Caledonia myself and get my free level. Then I can finally finish off leveling my Buffbot in Avalon City. I would call myself a uber killer I wouldn't like to get big headed :p

H

Hercus

Cheers m8, c ya in emain/odins/hadrians

(prolly sumwear near svasud though :)) still farming rp's ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom