Skins

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Hi All :D

I want my player modles to go back to default. How can I do this? If I delete my player in models it dont change :(

All my T's are l33t and all Ct's Ninja ones :(

Gray

FH is my second home
tsk tsk :/

This is why i always backup my Models Folder (Or sounds folder, or cstrike) when im updating something incase i dont like a certain bit of it i can just revert back to the original.

All i can recommend is you go here and download new skins. I think the last time i checked properly ages ago they had a "Default" section for all the basic/old skins so you could revert back to em. If not just do a search on Google or something for the Counterstrike Default Skins. But the site i posted has some decent custom models anyway but i aint used any in 1.6 (Im gonna wait for the Realism Update in a month or 2)

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah, its like this pack of skins. The best weapon, player skins, sounds out on the web (High detail shit too none of the crap ones). It measures in at like 120mb tho to download, but you do get some hot pieces in it.

Another one is the "Fusion Pack" but no one really likes the animations on the weapons or the sounds so ive avoided it.

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds cool.

I reckon they should add some more CT and T types. There have to be more evil bastard organisations in the world that Valve would have you think.

This post would be an ideal opportunity to talk about Microsoft, but I'm afraid of what might happen to my WinXP PC.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I have deleted my models folder and it has taken my weapons models back, but this aint made my players models go back :(

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
worMatty said:
Sounds cool.

I reckon they should add some more CT and T types. There have to be more evil bastard organisations in the world that Valve would have you think.

This post would be an ideal opportunity to talk about Microsoft, but I'm afraid of what might happen to my WinXP PC.

Or have accurate CT models. Or more variety, not just the usual SAS, Navy seal and token european anti terroist forces.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
or set config to only display 1 model per side. takes away a lot of the confusion

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Lazarus said:
or set config to only display 1 model per side. takes away a lot of the confusion
Thats what I had it set at

cl_minmodel 1

Didnt know about this command :) I now have all models :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom