Skill & Tactics

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by mastade

Didnt think we were 1.5fg, u sure you didnt count in the pets aswell? ;)

Erm,, what about the other 2 stealthers I was with aswell :p

Died a hell of alot but got a couple of kills aswell,, was fun :D

K

koskos

What I see in that pic is the insanly 'smart' albs that run up to the mile gate in a big congo line then scram of back to atk at the first

leaving the alb zerg to get picked off 1 by 1 by the hib zerg witch is usaly smaller then the alb zerg in the first place ;)

K

Karnage

Originally posted by stormriderx
if everytime someone took a screenie of a alb zerg the forum would be overloaded with threads ^^

Albs don't zerg thread 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc ad infinitum.

Difference is, Albs admit to zerging ;-)

K

kirennia

if a post was put up everytime a hib zerg was there, the forum would be overloaded also...they do it just as much if not more these days and mids .....well.....sorry :(

S

scoutguy

ok lets clear this up once and for all <yeah right cue the hib we use tactics crap>
im a scout an i solo im emain alot so i know when to shoot ppl and when to just stay were the hell i am now yes albs do zerg so what everyone zergs now
and yes without a doubt the hibs zerg the most these days they have passed amg with upto 10 fg's on numerous ocasions which quite frankly albs would be kinda hard pushed to get 10fg's in emain plz dont denie it hibs you do zerg with a lot iv sat at amg many times and counted the groupsa off to my CG
but thats not the point .the point is why you always denie it beats me YOU ZERG so what admit it like albs do even the mids zerg a bit these days who cares

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by scoutguy
ok lets clear this up once and for all <yeah right cue the hib we use tactics crap>
im a scout an i solo im emain alot so i know when to shoot ppl and when to just stay were the hell i am now yes albs do zerg so what everyone zergs now
and yes without a doubt the hibs zerg the most these days they have passed amg with upto 10 fg's on numerous ocasions which quite frankly albs would be kinda hard pushed to get 10fg's in emain plz dont denie it hibs you do zerg with a lot iv sat at amg many times and counted the groupsa off to my CG
but thats not the point .the point is why you always denie it beats me YOU ZERG so what admit it like albs do even the mids zerg a bit these days who cares

Quite frankly I don't care, all 3 realms zerg, all 3 realms admit to it. However, all 3 realms don't come post pictures of a so called zerg made up of maybe 2 fgs - with the catch phrase "The other 1 moollion were out of shot".

Whoever does it more or does it better means absolutly nothing, ths is a thread that is bound to come by again and again...all because hibs own albs with skill & tactics.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by old.Nol

However, all 3 realms don't come post pictures of a so called zerg made up of maybe 2 fgs - with the catch phrase "The other 1 moollion were out of shot".

True, then hibs come here n reply they don´t zerg they use tactics

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Vasconcelos

Well we do :D It's a well known fact that only Albion zergs :p

B

belth

Well we do :D It's a well known fact that only Albion zergs :p

Hibbies just swarm in very large quantities, like mindless drones.

S

scoutguy

Originally posted by Vasconcelos

na from what i see these days hibs zerg in a herd zero skill just a massive bunch of muppets and there pets
hmm now albs dont zerg anymore we have to use skill and tactics to survive the hib zergs

nuff said tables turn ram it tree huggers

O

old.Nol

na from what i see these days hibs zerg in a herd zero skill just a massive bunch of muppets and there pets
hmm now albs dont zerg anymore we have to use skill and tactics to survive the hib zergs

nuff said tables turn ram it tree huggers

this is what happens to people who get pwned! too much, they become bitter.

S

scoutguy

this is what happens to people who get pwned! too much, they become bitter.
whats wrong tree hugger the truth hurt dont like to admit you zerg like mad and albs actually are the skilled realm now due to been gimped by nerf after nerf

saw you zerg 11 albs with 6 fg's today grats on the 1 rp each hahaha

and as for me been pwned too much wtf you smoking numbnuts im a scout i get pwned all the time but i still kill alot im not bitter i love the way hibs squeel as they get shot usually as there humping the nearest tree

but then hibs dont zerg do they ?? then i woke up and saw the zerg of hibs running at me

O

old.Nol

whats wrong tree hugger the truth hurt dont like to admit you zerg like mad and albs actually are the skilled realm now due to been gimped by nerf after nerf

saw you zerg 11 albs with 6 fg's today grats on the 1 rp each hahaha

and as for me been pwned too much wtf you smoking numbnuts im a scout i get pwned all the time but i still kill alot im not bitter i love the way hibs squeel as they get shot usually as there humping the nearest tree

but then hibs dont zerg do they ?? then i woke up and saw the zerg of hibs running at me

All the bitterness over a game...is it because your super solo pwner! is now an ordinary class? hehehhe, all those hours spent with a burning desire to own anything that moved, all for nothing...yes you did wake up.

I was in 1fg of hibs that got zerged today by the same amount of albs...so what, get over it, they pixels for christ sake.

L

Lessurl

Eeee, you can see my alt bard on that photo. :D Near the middle just behind that big firby in the celtic fist cloak.

Yes, there were a f-load of hibs in emain at that time, most grps were tryin to roam about and be free but there were so many of us that you kept bumpin into other hib grps. And then of course every time there was a sighting or a death message every hib in emain raced to that spot like mindless drones (as mentioned above) after those ever so precious rps.
I only went out because when i logged on the guild grp told me they needed a bard, when i saw how bad it was i only stayed bcos i needed 1k rps to get purge (just like you put up with a poor xp grp when u only have .1 to ding). But by crickey did it take ages to get em. Nerf hib zerg. :p

It was tbh borin as hell, and i don't understand why people go back again and again to zerg every night when they know it's gonna be like that. I mean even gettin zerged if u have a semi decent fg is more fun than bein in the zerg. There was no skill, everyone i was mezzin was bein bashed on and killed about 2 seconds later so i just gave up on that and ran about shamelessly ddin whoever i could to leach my grp those few extra rps. :p No i'm not proud, but hey, i got purge out of it. :p
That was my first time back in rvr since last year (have been lvlin my new char) and i can definately say i'm not goin back to emain at peak time again (wasn't this bad before, well was different realm zergin but atleast there was a bit of fun in seein how long you could last, or guerilla warfare pickin off the stray grps). You can always avoid another realms zerg, but your own realms zerg has a habit of followin you, even if you try to go off on your own for a bit of fun there will inevitably be atleast one other grp who trys to tag along.

But each to their own, some people must enjoy zerging otherwise they wouldn't keep happening (perhaps the feeling of seeing their own realm triumphing overwhelms the fact that they played an insignificant part in it) and that's fair enough. I however don't and am gonna stay home next time. Only going to go anywhere that i can /who at most about 2-3 fg hibs. (relic raids an exception of course). But that's just me, i'm not gonna moan at people for how they like to play the game they pay for. There is more than one place to go to rvr after all. ;)

K

koskos

well for evey caster zerg vs zerg fights yield the most RP
so I bet you that its the casters that push for zergs not the other classes....

Blaim casters :p

Users who are viewing this thread