Skill & Tactics

O

old.m0000

this pic is simply entitled: "Skill and Tactics"

skillandtactics2.jpg

Btw this was gonna be a flame but actually had a good night's rvr after coming back from that hibzerg so i wont flame :p .

Musta been tonnes of you there, we killed a big zerg at our tk and then there was this at amg (too short a time for release & return...).

:clap: :clap:

ps: Camera only captured a small proportion ;)

K

k9awya

there are zergs everyday, why post a pic of this one?

did you see your first zerg?

so happy for you.....

N

Novamir

this was the first time moo has been to emain. i think he wants to know what an Elv Gwove Protectar is!

T

Tranquil-

Yep, cause if he'd been there more often he'd know that it's like this all the time.

Nerf Alb zerg!

K

K0nah

yes the whole of albion shudders when Clan Bearhawk or whoever the fuck they are infest Emain's bright green lawns. Oh well, just a shame alb had DF hence a shortage of albs and come to think of it that may well explain the surplus hibs too :rolleyes:

FC retired to Odins early on and had some nice snowball fights with locals and tourists alike ;)

A

AbPoon

Differs from the Alb zerg in that theres some rr5+ peeps there ^^

Insted of a horde of wardens and guardians

S

scoutguy

ok and the point of this thread is ????

all 3 realms zerg now m8 1.54 was the zerg patch im afraid here a run down of zerg times for you

after school is out from say 4;30 pm to 9 pm hib zergs of around 10 fg's
9pm to midnight mids match the 6 remaining fg's of hibs in zerg

after midnight if albs still get slaped by both zergs at amg albs make a zerg and break out from amg then slit up and get hoovered up by a mid or hib zerg
or they stay at amg use the wall and farm all inc zergs

if you hate huges zergs m8 use the time table above to aviod emain at busy times ;))

B

BlueJam

It's makes my Bighock swell with pride to see a mid zerg, long absent from emain :p

S

scoutguy

Originally posted by sorusi
coming from an alb who zergs the most lol ;)

sorry soursi im not haveing a pop at any real i dont care if anyone zergs or dont zerg tbh im a scout and i solo 99% of the time in emain and as someone who sees alot i know im not talking BS so plz dont flame someone for telling it like it is or does the truth really hurt that much LOL

anyway who cares old winne keep zerging ill kepp picking the straglers off

E

exe

Originally posted by K0nah
FC retired to Odins early on and had some nice snowball fights with locals and tourists alike ;)
Aye, 2FG FC is always nice to see:D But to kill u with 1FG when u were together(and u were most of the time) was hard:( Managed to do it when u were a bit splitted tho, killed 1FG, then the 2nd came to help, killed it too;) Were nice fights in general tho, guess it was good rpwise for both sides:D Also some mids were about, so wasnt a waste of time at all compared to hib zerged emain:)

G

Garnet

mmm well at least hib cant say they dont have numbers anymore i suppose..

E

exe

Originally posted by Garnet
mmm well at least hib cant say they dont have numbers anymore i suppose..
Yes, and guess what, hib zerg is the worst zerg possible:(...

O

old.Nol

There was a time when a zerg consisted of more then 3...now it's a screenshot with assurances that there are "hundreds" out of shot.

It's really not that difficult to pan your camera and screenshot the gazzillion hibs that made your valiant realmies run for the hills, the virtual paparazzi would be ashamed of you.

Skill and tactics are not really needed when the enemy leg it(orderly retreat) at the first sign of a moving pixel.

C

Calere

Re: Re: Skill & Tactics

Originally posted by old.Nol

Skill and tactics are not really needed when the enemy leg it(orderly retreat) at the first sign of a moving pixel.

lol

K

Karnage

There was a time when a zerg consisted of more then 3...now it's a screenshot with assurances that there are "hundreds" out of shot.

It's really not that difficult to pan your camera and screenshot the gazzillion hibs that made your valiant realmies run for the hills, the virtual paparazzi would be ashamed of you.

errr.... we are talking about M00 here :p

<hides from M00>

M

mastade

Originally posted by K0nah
yes the whole of albion shudders when Clan Bearhawk or whoever the fuck they are infest Emain's bright green lawns. Oh well, just a shame alb had DF hence a shortage of albs and come to think of it that may well explain the surplus hibs too :rolleyes:

The LA's who were online at that time got fed up with emain and went Odins, and had some encounters with FC, was fun really :)

And believe me, there is nothing more annoying than a hib zerg ^^, less fecking rps :/

V

Vasconcelos

..........at the first sign of a moving pixel.

Lol @ this, good metaphor for ur 6fg at amg yesterday all the evening.

A

Apathy

Odin's was fun as usual. The fight at Bledmeer was just funneeeee.

1fg Mids in Bledmeer, coming out one at a time and dying randomly. Then we get rushed by Hibs and Mids from behind, who kill each other and somehow...FC is left standing.

Then our group is wandering around, it starts snowing, I'm cursing my bright white screen because I can't SEE anything and I've lost Farek who is guarding me and then I'm just stuck to the first thing I can find (A snowshoe bandit, probably. They all look like Arcthic.) when camera panning reveals...HIBS! Lots of fighting, running around with some dumbass Celt on me. Of course, I can't do anything about it because some twat is hitting him and all I can do is /face, debuff and run through him hoping BoF is up. :p

THEN! Mids come charging in and we kill those too. :D After doing my two compulsory mezzes, I just start nuking things. Mids 0, Apathy 5. Mwahahaha.

By this time, I am OOP and about 1.5g of Llaw come charging in and kill us whilst we're sitting down. Pffft.

http://retrocrush.net/daoc/image2.gif

a.

A

Apathy

Anyway. This was all after the Hib zerg at AMG. Not that I mind, but...well, it's a pain in the ass.

a.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by exe
Aye, 2FG FC is always nice to see:D But to kill u with 1FG when u were together(and u were most of the time) was hard:( Managed to do it when u were a bit splitted tho, killed 1FG, then the 2nd came to help, killed it too;) Were nice fights in general tho, guess it was good rpwise for both sides:D Also some mids were about, so wasnt a waste of time at all compared to hib zerged emain:)

~sob~
realy miss odins

but w00t, will be back tonight after 1001 SC and making a few SC suits for people. :)

i was soo pissed off last night. stayed up to 1:30pm gmt trying to get 1001, at 1:30 i ran out of materials and cba to go fill up, got 1 more point this morning

will finish off tonight with a big spammy /as DING 1001 SC!!!!111
;)

Tilda

A

Apathy

:D

I really need to sort out my final SC template...gah.

a.

M

mastade

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
Odin's was fun as usual. The fight at Bledmeer was just funneeeee.

1fg Mids in Bledmeer, coming out one at a time and dying randomly. Then we get rushed by Hibs and Mids from behind, who kill each other and somehow...FC is left standing.

Then our group is wandering around, it starts snowing, I'm cursing my bright white screen because I can't SEE anything and I've lost Farek who is guarding me and then I'm just stuck to the first thing I can find (A snowshoe bandit, probably. They all look like Arcthic.) when camera panning reveals...HIBS! Lots of fighting, running around with some dumbass Celt on me. Of course, I can't do anything about it because some twat is hitting him and all I can do is /face, debuff and run through him hoping BoF is up. :p

THEN! Mids come charging in and we kill those too. :D After doing my two compulsory mezzes, I just start nuking things. Mids 0, Apathy 5. Mwahahaha.

By this time, I am OOP and about 1.5g of Llaw come charging in and kill us whilst we're sitting down. Pffft.

http://retrocrush.net/daoc/image2.gif

a.

Didnt think we were 1.5fg, u sure you didnt count in the pets aswell? ;)

E

err0r

We were 1fg all the time when I logged and left them without a druid (sorry :x), after that I don't really know.

E

exe

Yes, in Odins was only 1FG LA all the time we were there.

B

Brennik

Simple solution to not getting zerged at AMG....

DO NOT PORT OVER TO EMAIN.

S

StormriderX

if everytime someone took a screenie of a alb zerg the forum would be overloaded with threads ^^

Albs don't zerg thread 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc ad infinitum.

Users who are viewing this thread