Skald Spec anno 1,64

P

phillies

When skald get some luuv in 1.64 I've been told that we get a full respec+RA respec so I was thinking about going 50 bs, because I like the thought of being a all-out singer but....
According to catacombs if I go 50bs I can only have 43 sword wich make me miss the last style :(
Would it be better to go 50bs 39sword rest parry, or take the 43 to keep the basedamage up?

What ra's would you recommend ? (currently mastery of parrying2 + mop2 and working on getting IP, but could easily live without the parry in RvR even though it's cool in duels and pve)

Any help appreciated

F

Forau

going sword without going 50 sword for ragna is useless. if you want slash damage and 44 spec go axe. If you solo alot you might want to consider hammer. Imo even after 1.64 50sword 43 BS will still be the best spec for a melee-group skald.

R

Rhuric

Hammer rocks, with low end costs and snare on backstyle, if it is true we get a full respec @ 1.64 then I surly respec to hammer.... but I dont think I will go for 50 songs....maybe 44 hammer/46 songs or so.....it is still far off, so all views are appriciated

J

Jerelyn

i won't respec my skald at all
she's 41 sword, 46 bs and 23 parry atm. that works really great.

-Jerelyn

Z

zoia

We wont get any respecs at all. Only way to get it is if your class is nerfed.
That's why SBs and zerkers got a single line(think that's what they got).
If your class gets a boost, no respec. :\

I'll stick to my spec most likely, 46, 46, 10 (hammer). Worked well so far. :)
I've heard the powerdrain is huge with the new 50 DD and i don't think it does that much more damage than the 44 DD,
which is the one you'll trade for the 50 one.
I don't want to loose sledgehammer either.

W

witte-

Originally posted by zoia
I'll stick to my spec most likely, 46, 46, 10 (hammer). Worked well so far. :)

agreed ! :wub:

C

chosen

i will stick to my spec 44hammer, 46bs ,17parry! best solo spec!

S

sagara

I have this spec:

50 Sword
43 BS
2 Parry

I might chance to:

44 Hammer
46 BS
17 Parry (or something)

but what TG 2handed hammer is good for a skald, now I m using Agmundr's Foe Slayer but I don´t know what hammer I will use if I change spec, is Dragon-Shadow Great Hammer the best?

R

roteca

1.64 crafted hammer 16.5 dps 5.4 spd.
or Dragon-Shadow great hammer, or wait for 1.64 and dragon drops DragonStorm. 16.5 dps 5.8 dps

A

Allways_

my spec is:

44hammer
45bs
19parry..

it was a foul in the start, but it works quite good actualy :D

A

Allways_

as i said.. it was a fault :) and dont gonna buy a respec stone.. but if i get one, im gonna respec i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread