C

chimaira

Moved trough the character builder earlier
and came up with this:

50 Battlesongs
39 Weapon
18 Parry

0 leftover spec points.

Would this be a viable spec for the new upgraded skald?

post your ideas.

F

-foadon-

no point in speccing parry for rvr, just go 50BS 43weapon
(hammer would be the best spec for this so u get the most dmging styles)

S

scarffs

Yeah, only problem is you just miss out on sledgehammer :(, at 44 hammer.
but i'm probably goign for that spec also.

P

Petronella

Originally posted by chimaira
Moved trough the character builder earlier
and came up with this:

50 Battlesongs
39 Weapon
18 Parry

0 leftover spec points.

Would this be a viable spec for the new upgraded skald?

post your ideas.

Exactly the spec I'm going :) :great:

P

Petronella

Ahhhhh... have one at Level 35 but I dont play DAoC very often but I'd love to get it 50.

T

taobitzz

thinking about same spec chim, gonna have a look on vnboards see if any testing etc done to see which does better dmg out put though :) good to know that they care about us skalds :)

C

Caeli

Originally posted by scarffs
Yeah, only problem is you just miss out on sledgehammer :(, at 44 hammer.
but i'm probably goign for that spec also.

Conq does decent enough damage, you wont miss sledge that much. Conq = 23 sec snare, sledge = just damage ;p

Dunno how much diffrence in WS there is between 39+11 hammer and 43+11 hammer but I think I've heard that weaponspec above 50 adds less then it does below 50. I'd go 50, 39, 18.

18 parry > 4 weaponspec.

P

Pi0z

I'll be sticking to 50sword/43battlesongs I think, I don't think I could do without Ragnarok. :)

S

scarffs

Hmm yeah caeli, but i have now 17+15 parry and mastery of parrying 1 and i dont parry all that much in fact.
And i dont know if the damage would vary a lot between 39 spec or 43 spec. Maybe something for Emma or Solid ?
Would be interesting to know.

H

Hargh

Originally posted by Caeli
I think I've heard that weaponspec above 50 adds less then it does below 50. .

Thats the official line but it's been shown that weaponspec above 50 does carry on linearly. I have jsut trawled thru 15 pages of posts on VN to find the thread but can't (have to pay for search don't you?) so I don't have the evidence.

H

Hargh

Originally posted by Pi0z
I'll be sticking to 50sword/43battlesongs I think, I don't think I could do without Ragnarok. :)

/slaps Pies with his spanner. Get that SG built u lazy scot!

C

Caeli

Originally posted by Hargh
Thats the official line but it's been shown that weaponspec above 50 does carry on linearly. I have jsut trawled thru 15 pages of posts on VN to find the thread but can't (have to pay for search don't you?) so I don't have the evidence.
But how huge impact would +-4 weapon spec have? Would it really be that huge? Having gone from 44 sword to 50 I can't really say I've noticed any diffrence in damage on my SB apart from having a rear style.

H

Hargh

Yeah you are probably right, it relates to a certain amount of weapon skill increase and once you factor in buffs the % gain is probably quite small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom