Skald of Midgard

M

Melachi-

Anyone know what this NPC does? Skald of Midgard, hes right beside Gwulla in Svas.

S

scarffs

He sends you to ft veldon if you click him...
Beginning of goa quest, Fylgia.
What i dont know if this is the same questthe before with this tiny, useless creature running around ?

F

funkdocta

I was just in thidranki and theres a skald of midgard in water towards hpk from ck.

madness! I take it its a bug :)

N

nemesisgm

try reading what he says the histroy etc etc.

Z

Zorin-

Originally posted by nemesisgm
try reading what he says the histroy etc etc.

that's too much to ask for :)

people just click past it these days because the sense of roleplaying is almost gone :(

M

Melachi-

Nice assumptions ladies, I wasnt actually playing my brother was, i saw him sitting on the pad and looked at saw the NPC, asked him what it does he said he hadnt noticed it, and wasnt moving cause gothis were about to port.

None of my chars are in svas and I cba to log one to go all the way found this would be easier since its usualy browsed and you get fast replys.

Now, Durgi, do you realise the ammount of energy spent on writing your post would probably been enough to actually answer the question, what a shame.

B

Brelakor.

And by the time you had typed that, you could have gone and read it yourself, and went to svasud and checked it.

So you are both just as useless :p

K

kameh

It's a new NPC added by GOA to help them spread rumours around the realms etc. Hopefully when mid are doing relic raids etc :)

Apart from that I've no idea what use they'll be. It's talked about on the DAOC homepage Here

A note regarding the "here to stay" content, we are introducing new NPCs on all servers today. They will be known as "Camelot Criers" in Albion, "Skalds of Midgard" in Midgard and "Bards of Tir Na Nog" in Hibernia. Wandering around in most of the key places of the realms, these characters will be a bit like the already existing criers (local bards and tavern keepers) but will be dedicated to GOA content only. In the future, they will also be a good way for us to spread rumours, information coming from the authorities of the realms and the like. Do not hesitate to check them out when you see them !

T

Tiwaz

Originally posted by kameh
It's a new NPC added by GOA to help them spread rumours around the realms etc.
Which kind of suggest that you DO read what he has to say:D

B

bugles

Iam just really glad that the NPC are skalds, I really thought they forgot about skald class

G

Glyph_mid

They bug a wee bit much though, found 3 bards of TNN in thidranki...always reveals my stealther

D

Damon_D

Just wished they would not spam so freaking much.. its not like peopel wont notice em , standing there with a swirl of nodes flying around there heads... Less spam more info thank you very much mr wannabe skald.....

C

chimaira

Its not like the cries in albion aint spamming their ass off.

and the crier at apk emain. u cant even sneak by him without him spamming a 150 word sentence...

Users who are viewing this thread